Growing a new plant.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by silenthill, Jul 18, 2011.

1. #1 silenthill, Jul 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2011
    This is my first time growing. I am getting off probation in a month. ( Didn't get the piss test if you read my last post ).
    I am gonna start growing KB and then move up. I just got a hydroponics kit. I'm reading up an learning all I can. My main question is how much bud will i get off an indoor plant? Such as the g13 blueberry gum. Or if there is better seeds I can get. I'd love recommendations for plants to grow. Honestly I just want some killer bud.

Thanks for the info.

2. What you get off the plant involved alot of variables. How much light? Were they stunted at any point? Are the genetics known for high yields? How long did you veg for?

You can order seeds here and they ship to the US. Marijuana Seeds - Worldwide Marijuana Seeds

If you're growing just one or two plants, you should get feminized seeds, so you know you're getting females and you don't waste alot of time.

Browse that website and check out some strains, and browse this one for a while and you'll know everything you need to know.

I can't tell you how much grasscity has helped me learn to grow weed.

Best of luck sir.

3. Yeah, I'm looking around and there is so much information. I bought my bong from here and that's how I learned about these forums. I'm really excited to see how much info i can get to grow some top of the notch bud. I appreciate the being able to get it in the us by the way that means a lot to me.

4. Mainly just check out the growing sections and look for journals. Find one that looks bad ass and try to copy it. I took alot of advice from Rumpleforeskin, and it's worked pretty well for me so far.

You can see my journal by googling "mrgoodsmoke".

5. I'm running a 18gal 6 5" net pots doing sog and i will maximize my yeild at 2oz a plant.. and thats a good cropout... it really all depends on how much you know about growing proper ph ppm co2 will get you some dank buds concentrate on those 3 things and you will be on your way to getting fat nugs

6. What type of package would it come in when i get the seeds. Anyone know?

7. dont be a dick if im wrong but i was watching green rush or something else. (growing documentry) and they avgd .90 lb a plant. maybe i was high but is that possible?

8. probably umkarked. their not gonna put MARIJUANA SEEDS or BUBBA KUSH SEEDS on the front. it will be discreet

9. A discrete one that we should talk about in the forums, cause then people might know what kind of packages to look for. Trust me I've ordered 4 or 5 times and it's all good.

10. Green rush is a amazing documentary, but you cannot ever compare growing marijuana outside compared to indoors, the sun is the most powerfull thing in the universe and can make plants grow at amazing rates, compared to your 600w hps light just dont cut it, and when growing outside your vegging for months compared to vegging for maybe a month indoors... people are pulling 3-4 pounds easy in california... but indoors its very hard to get much more then a pound a plant and that is maximizing the yeild..

11. OP the sun puts out more light than anything you could ever plug into a wall. Mo light=mo buds. So naturally, outdoor plants will have heavier harvests.

The tradeoff is that indoor plants can be meticulously attended to and therefore it's easier to come out w/ extremely good bud. Less chance of seeds, getting eaten by animals etc...

I got 2 3/4 off my first plant, then off my second one I got 5.5oz, next time I did 2 plants and got 9oz. The more experience you have the more likely you are to have good harvests.

Don't aim low though. I started off w/ a 400w mh/hps light, a grow tent, a carbon filter, the whole shit. It's a worthwhile investment man to get the grow set up good from the beginning. It pays off. Best of luck man.