Growing a Harlequinn from a clone....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ORHarle, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Hey all,

I have been reading and will continue to search the forums, but I am not finding the help I need so far so I decided to post. I picked up a Harlequinn clone today, one of my favorite strains and wanted to attempt to grow some on my own. I transplanted her today and got her under the lights, but now I am confused on when to switch from 18/6 to 12/12. Every time I search grow from clone I find threads on how to make clones, that is not my intent...at least not quite yet. I am using a grow tent with LED lighting and 4 fans. Problem I see so far, that tent gets HOT! Were in the dead of summer so I am doing everything I can do to keep the location cool but its not so easy. I am a bit confused on when to know when I hit vegatative stage to flowering etc. This is my first go so I am open to all help you can give. The dispensary didn’t have great info on how old she was so that didn’t help. Looks like she is going good from the get go but I want to keep that up. At this point I thought I was suppose to keep it at the 18/6, but after reading some stuff I think I am all off and need to go to 12/12 already. What shows the time to make the switch? How do you know when she’s ready to harvest? This strain isn’t easy to get all the time and something I ready says you could take a clone close to harvest if you wanted to, is this correct? I’ll attach some pics for some help. Thank you in advance!

Attached Files:

2. Why can't I see the pics?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3. I'm not sure, I'll try adding to this post. I see them.

Attached Files:

4. I see now. It's been years since I grew a photoperiod but that one looks like it needs more veg time before flowering. For heat I set the timer to be off in the day and on at night.

5. Thx for the input! Can you tell me what to look for to know its time to enter the 12/12 flowering phase?

6. Others have more info but I'd grow it out more and get it branching out. It's going to double in size when flowering. A month after transplant imo.