Growing A full Cycle in an EZ cloner possible?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by UnkownEntry, May 13, 2015.

1. Hey folks. Was wondering if any1 has had any succes in growing a plant from clone through flower using soley an EZ cloner throughout the grow. I found some information about people trying this on the web but it was not very imformative. I am wondering if anyone on this site has tried this before and how it worked out for them.

Thanks

2. Of course it is. In reality its no different then any other hydro set up. Just two things to consider. First off make sure you keep it clean. (The resivoir) ez clone is known to clog. The second thing is make sure you spread plants out well and do your best to keep the roots from tangling. You may want to add extra air using a fish tank airstone depending on plant size.

3. Thanks for your input. I realize spacing could be an issue so I will keep the number of plants pretty low. I have an extra air pump as well I just need to purchase some new stones for it. I will be using a 64 site ez cloner that ive got laying around and a 400/600 watt switchable ballast for flower as well as a CFL ballast for the short veg cycle. Planning to veg for maybe 2 weeks or so after roots before swapping lights n cycles. I plan on using distilled water, Ive heard this is a good way to go. I have not figure out exactly which route I want to go with nutes but which ever way I go I will stick to organics. Possibly Tea or premixed nutes suitable for hydro. I've read that some people seem to use aquarium water chillers to keep the water temps down and plan on purchasing one of those as well.

4. Any one else have any good advice for using this method?