Growing 4 Pure Indian Landraces. 100% organic

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Jake long, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Rightly said by Jerry when you transplant to other pots add rice huls/Perlite/ or pumice make 2:1 combo of medium and areation

Sent from my Z1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. I was forced to cover it brother. 8 plants broke their stem due to heavy winds and died. You sure you want me to take to covering out?

• Like Like x 1
  3. The situation is now days it's raining means less sun so less light means stretchy growth so keep seedling where there is more light and airflow but not more force flow also if possible then arrange CFL lights and grow indoor initially.

• Like Like x 1
  4. My outdoor Master Kush tied down LST its... It's on day 34 from seed [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1

5. You are right about the draining brother, it doesn't have draining holes and the soil is very clayey. I've mixed in some worm castings to the pots. 8 stems broke due to heavy winds, are you sure I should take the coverings off?

Can you please br more specific on
    what to add,
    How to drain
    And houw to aerate? I dont have much choice in the area where i live in terms of different types of soils and potting mixes, etc. Please suggest things that can be home made or which are easily available anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

6. You are right about the draining brother, it doesn't have draining holes and the soil is very clayey. I've mixed in some worm castings to the pots. 8 stems broke due to heavy winds, are you sure I should take the coverings off?

what to add,
    How to drain
    And houw to aerate? I dont have much choice in the area where i live in terms of different types of soils and potting mixes, etc. Please suggest things that can be home made or which are easily available anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

7. You are right about the draining brother, it doesn't have draining holes and the soil is very clayey. I've mixed in some worm castings to the pots. 8 stems broke due to heavy winds, are you sure I should take the coverings off?

what to add,
    How to drain

Thanks in advance.

8. Jake find Perlite on amazon.in buy it mix in soil make 60:40 of soil and Perlite

• Like Like x 1
  9. Point noted and will be moving the plant in and out during nights when the winds are strongest.

10. She looks just beautiful

11. Done ✅. Ordering it now.
    Any other alternatives available without ordering things online? Im on a budget ;)

12. Uncovered the seedlings :)

IMG_3521.JPG

13. Papaya seedling day 14 [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Black DOG kush day 22[​IMG]

15. Boy they are growing quick. Mine is 1 week old and have only 2 sets of leaves :(

16. For all the kind hearted people who replied... here's the nellore strain now. I'll let it stay few more weeks to make sure it's not cannabis :)

IMG_3531.JPG

17. #57 Jake long, Jun 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
    Aah the symmetry...
    Its so satisfying to see them grow day by day

Vizag strain

IMG_3574.JPG

18. Orissa strain

IMG_3578.JPG

19. i still say that one is holy basil

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. Then I'll keep it for sure my friend :D
    I'm planning to grow them alongside to cover smell and repell bugs.

• Like Like x 1