Growing 100% Organic Question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by saltypimp, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Hi guys -

Is growing 100% organic going to take my plant longer to ripen during flowering (so if label says its a 8 week strain, it might take 9 weeks to ripen in flowering with 100% organic nutes only)...

I need to know this since I use Advanced nutrients and they have a calculator to use, you input how many weeks it takes for your strain flower, and you print out the schedule to use...

thankx

2. no

growing organically only means the nutrients are organic, or, natrually occuring. they arent as strong as reg chem nutes but are a better choice in my mind.

they wont slow flowering at all, thats genetics and light cycle. buds might get a little bigger with none organic nutes but they wont taste as good and the quality of the high isnt as good in my mind. Im finding weak organic ferts ( 1.5-4-5) regularly mixed with stronger organic ferts(0-20-0 occasionally works really well. gives the plants a surge of growth after the strong nutes but gives em a chance to use them up and recover while still being constantly nourished.