Growin It Big Indoors

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mike weed, Oct 2, 2005.

1. HEY EVERYONE I NEED A GOOD STRAIN THAT WILL GROW BIG BUSHY PLANTS INDOORS I HAVE SEEN A ROOM BEFORE THAT HAD 9 PLANTS IN A 9X9 ROOM AND THE ROOM WAS PACKED WALL TO WALL WITH BUDS. THE GROWER TOLD ME HE HARVESTED 10-12 lbs. EVERY TIME WITHOUT TOPPING JUST CLONE AND 1 1/2 - 2 MONTHS OF VEG THEN BLOOM AND BOOM A MAJOR HARVEST.

I HAVE GROWN FOR MANY YEARS BUT I HAVE ALWAYS USED THE SOG METHOD NOW i'M IN A NEW STATE WITH THOUGH LAWS SO I NEED TO CHANGE THINGS UP CAN ANYONE RECEMEND A STRAIN THAT PRODUCES A BIG BUSH OF COUCH LOCKING FROSTY NUGGETS, COLOR WOULD BE NICE BUT NOT A MUST. I WILL BE USING THE DWC (DEEP WATER CULTURE) METHOD, FOR THIS IS HOW THAT ROOM I SAW WAS GROWN SO I WOULD LIKE TO COPY IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. PLEASE HELP

2. Top 44? Big Bud?

3. if you get northen ligths that does really well in door if all your elments are rigth in the set up id give it a try and its really easy to grow

4. northernlights is a great strain but it stays too short and will not produce a nice 4ft. bush. Any other strains you can think of ? the big bud that was suggested will make a nice plant but the bud is not the best for market for there is alot of that that floods the states from canada. Has anyone tried sensitron i hear it makes a big bush of killer bud and can grow up to1.5lbs. a plant.