Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

growin in texas

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by genocide.monkey, Apr 12, 2009.

1. i was just wondering if anybody knew of the penalties for growing marijuana in the state of texas. i have been to NORML already and they dont show the repurcussions for cultivation.
    if this is the wrong section, sorry.

2. It isn't legal in Texas, and you'll get fucked by the long dick of the law if you get caught.

3. The point is to not get caught.

4. growing marijuana as a plant isnt illegal although the sales of its buds are... police dont give a shit they will fuck you either way

5. Are you retarded? Growing marijuana as a plant is definitely illegal.

6. i know its illegal, and i know the point is not to get caught, but i was wondering if i do indeed get fucked by the long dick of the law, how hard is it gonna fuck me. haha

i just wanted to know if the penalties were more harsh if you go over a certain number of plants or weight. would it be just as bad to grow 2 2ft tall plants, as 6 6ft tall plants.

7. Having (1) 1 inch tall seedling could get you as fucked as having (6) 6 footers with massive nugs.

8. ok, but how fucked is that exactly?

9. You would be completely fucked man, just be smart about it.

Marijuana Laws in Texas Lawyers

For just possession of 5 pounds you can face 5-10 years in jail, or a $10,000 dollar fine..

10. but still no info for actual cultivation; just possession, gift, and sale.

11. the cops will just go by the weight of your overall plants (buds, seeds,stems,leaves, THe whole fucking plant). So they will fuck you really hard. i know here in florida over 20 grams can be enough for a 3 year felony. Texas is another state that is fully involved in the drug war so u could imagine they will have similar laws, i know growing in either state will earn you an intent to sell even if you have 1 plant.

12. but does anyone know of the minimum/maximum jail sentences or fines?

13. USE FUCKING GOOGLE, im sure someone in texas has been busted for growing weed before, and im sure you can find a newspaper article about it. I mean you found this site so you obviously have a computer. And i just told you its going to be a 3 year felon or maybe even more depending on how many plants u got.

14. #14 genocide.monkey, Apr 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2009
    oh thanks i never would have thought of that without your almighty help.
    i dont know why your getting pissed over nothing.
    i tried looking on my own and was unable to find anything.
    sorry to anger you so.

15. thank you.
    i didnt realize that in texas it is under the same umbrella as possession.
    while in some other states there are seperate laws for cultivation itself.