1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Growin in my closet!

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by ganja man, Nov 9, 2001.

1. Yeah i am a first time grower in the now bud capital of the world WEST VANCOUVER BC CANADA. My dad says he's cool with me growing up to 5 plants. (VERY VERY COOL DAD) I plan to grow indoors in my closet. Any ideas???? Also what is ment by growing outdoors? Is it literally outdorrs and uncovered or is it in a greenhouse ?? Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated (sp?) THANKS ALL.

Ganja man <=====>~~~

2. Seriously..?

indoor=in a building,,you are mother nature

outdoor=outside,no building or greenhouse mother nature watches them you step in to help where needed.

greenhouse=growing inside a greenhouse type structure,increasing available humidity,somewhat controlling mother nature.

I actually kept out the sarcasm this post provided....lol...I am so proud........lol....peace

3. i'm also a first time grower and didn't wanna start a new thread so i'll piggyback offa urs....anyways i already have a few sources for seeds and quite a bit of $$ to get started. baisically i have my dad who is cool with me growin but my mom who isn't at all. i just was wondering a good outside weed and a good low odor inside weed. where should i start inside/outside? also i have a space picked and its 24'' by 21'' and 30'' is this big enough for like 3-4 plants? thx for the help

4. kid 24by21by30 is short for the plants in the frist placetry 24by21 by50 for one but thats goin to be tight and i mean tight!tazz11

Grasscity Deals Near You