Growin For The First Time Help!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ---MoneyMan---, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Im think of buying this http://cgi.ebay.com/6-Site-DWC-Bubb...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14 im going to grow 6 plants init and they are not decent weed its sum Reggie Brown but I figure better to learn with the cheap shit is this a good growing system?? and what elese would I need like what kind of soil and light?? any help would be appericated THX

(who knows maybe I can turn sum reggie to sum dank?)

2. When using a hydroponic system you do not require soil.

I don't grow any hydro so I don't know how well that particular one would work,
    but there are a LOT of DWC growers here so someone will pipe up im sure.

I recommend you do some reading on DWC here before purchase and
    read the standard grow threads regarding what kind of light to use. All the
    info is there and you'll learn more than you thought you might have needed
    to know, so it's worth it.

Hope that helps!

~Experimentalist

3. Lol tellin from what ya askin I wouldnt be usin a hydro system bro

4. I've got to agree with youngbeast. Hydroponic systems (IMO) require a lot more attention to detail to create a good growing environment.

That "system" for $50 from eBay isn't anything that you can't buy from your local megalo-mart and/or pet store but then you're going to need nutrients; pH/ec meter; buffering solutions; etc. Oh yeah...LIGHTS.

If it were me I'd do a little (lot) more research before laying out my cash...but then I'm no money man.