Growin' dope in the woods. 3rd grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Burnsey92, May 18, 2012.

1. Have 2 Holland's hope crossed with tomcat, 1 feminized cheese, 1 powerplant kush, and 2 feminized og kush. They have been outside for a week now, will post pics when they get a little bigger and more interesting. Also Have 6 lowlife feminized auto hindu kush seeds which i plan on germinating at the beginning of june. Any tips and advice is greatly appreciated. I will be posting pics regularly.

2. Hey man good to see new faces around this section!

You wont get much info just asking people for advice without pics...

Once you startup a journal with pics more people will stop by...theres a lot of good stickys in the outdoor grow section

Goodluck this year!

3. Lost 2 plants this week. 1 og kush and 1 hollands hope crossed with tomcat. One was dug up by a squirrel and the other one dried up. Im having a hard time keeping the soil damp and find that i have to water them every day, otherwise the soil is bone dry. Im using mg organics choice gardening soil with a mix of perlite and peat moss. I know that this soil isnt intended for plants in buckets but its all i have to work with and I've heard of others having success with it. The second set of leaves on the hh/tc look deformed as well. Jeeze i hate the beginning stages of growing!

Attached Files:

4. Take some mulch to your site and put it around your plants. It retains water and looks nice.:D

5. yeah i recently went for a wander and found some very nice soil next to a stream so ive used that as my top soil as well as added more perlite to my mix. plants are doing quite well.. except for im very disappointed with the lowlife seeds. i paid $50 for 6 seeds and so far have only had two crack, 2 have started 2 mold, and 2 have done nothing after 3-4 days. I've been changing the paper towel regularly and kept everything sanitary, im positive it's the seeds that are resulting in molding. i'm kind of sketched out of uploading pictures now though.. somehow posting pictures of my illegal grow operation on the internet doesn't seem like an intelligent decision. any insight on any of these issues is greatly appreciated.

6. Yo have you got the pots covered up with tarping? clear plastic or summit, to help your humidity levels.. that will make your soil moist..

Done it to mine and they are very humid.