Growganica incredible bulk?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Knuggets, Jul 4, 2020.

1. I’m in the Central Valley just for the summer before I get back to Humboldt where I normally reside, and my friend from Humboldt was passing through like almost 2 weeks ago and stopped my for a bit. I got a cute little dep going and I flipped out about 16 days so. He gave me this incredible bulk from growganica said he liked it allot and it worked pretty darn good for him.
    9C500F99-64CE-4FBF-91DF-94F9E64B7EC5.jpeg
    8F4E5A97-762C-447D-AD2A-4E2C6DCA99E4.jpeg
    I can’t find much on it, but it’s a pretty new company and product. Does anyone have any experience with this? Opinions? Anyone think that schedule is weird like I do? I would really Appreciate to hear your experience with it or opinions. Thanks in advance

2. So, not sure if there was a question but this is just another overpriced product aimed to exploit new cannabis growers. Do you know what's in it?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. It's 17% sulfur.
    The full load ratio is 4 tablespoons in a gallon of water. That is one hell of a lot of Sulfur.
    I use Sulfur in my grow to control PH push from all the high PH water I pour on and I know what to much of it will do and how much is to much.
    This IS skating real close to overload IME.

If you have a healthy herd of Microbes they will turn raw sulfur into Sulfuric acid and that is a lot of potential Acid. I'd watch close as that can send the soil PH quite low.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Soluble potash is quite basic.

"Sulfur" doesn't necessarily mean elemental sulfur. Probably some form of sulfate, of which sulfur is a component...

No ingredients list...

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. True enough. Sulfates is very possible
    With the level of greed I'm seeing in the industry in general who knows what the hell is in it.
    I'm sticking with Chicken shit.
    At least I know it's only full of harmless growth hormones and antibiotics. LMAO.

BNW

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Agricultural chemicals (fertilizers) were 70% of sulfur demand. Chemicals, organic and inorganic, 12%; petroleum refining, 7%; and metal mining, 2%. Other uses, 9%, were widespread because most products produced by industry require sulfur in one form or another during some stage of the manufacture.
    Sulfur

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. 11.jpg

Oh and check out the price: $27 for 1lb bag... but don't worry because if you buy in bulk you can really save! A 40lb bag is only $900, it's a steal!!!

122.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I buy my kelp meal in 50lb bags $55 from a feed store.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. @Sc00byD00bie yeah there was a questionn in the post 2 actually but you answered @Taoist Farmer @BrassNwood @vostok thanks guys yeah like I mentioned a buddy just gave it to me and I thought schedule looked weird and the fact they didn’t list what it was derived from was weird I tried emailing the company asking and no reply. Cool thank you guys I’ll just be giving it away myself probably then haha def won’t ever buy any. Stick with my kelp haha cheers guys

• Like Like x 2
  10. Looks like garbage. I live here and have never seen that at any of the stores. I usually go to roots 101 to get my supplies. As far as nutrients I use Humboldt county's own line and know the owner personally. Just gave me whole shit ton of free clothing merch too which was dope. Anyways you can usually pick out the people who have knowledge on growing and those who dont.

11. Yeah I haven’t seen it in the stores either. Just a buddy who grows in the bald hills was passing through and gave it to me. Him and his partners weed is always great I’ve helped in their property and they do it right from what I’ve seen: Prep soil by amending, make a bunch of bokashi then mulch with barely straw then top dress and teas and pure spring water through out the grow. Maybe he was just trying to get rid of it or something haha roots101 is a good spot but I love just to the street from beneficial living center so I usually head there.
    Thanks for the reply man yeah I’ve already decided I wont be using it haha

12. Hey if its free I would still use it, I just wouldnt buy any.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hahaha for sure, it has really weird directions saying to only use it the first week of flower at 1/4 tbsp and the last four Weeks increasing it from 1/4 tbsp up to 4 tbsp, a bit more each watering. I did the first 1/4. I’ll probably use it just at the small dosage each time..
    Thanks for the input my man!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Did you end up ever using this? I bought some due to reading nothing but good things on it. However, I’m growing for the first time in 13 years. I’m 100% Organic in living soil and I’m not sure I want to add this in? I heard it helps make your buds nice and dense. So far I have not added anything into my soil like this. I might sell it to a buddy. Idk.

• Like Like x 1
  15. It might cost me some rep (lol) but I did bought that crap. When I was switching from bottle nutes to organic, I was still in the mind set that expensive boosters had some form of secrets ingredients and they would do some form of magic. Let's keep in mind my last run of hydro before switching to organic was 10 plants in 7 gal coco using high frequency drain to waste, using Cannacoco line up with their ridiculously expensive Cannaboost at 100$ 1L.... At 20ml per gal every watering, in a DTW setup, money goes down the drain pretty fast let me tell you....

So, is this product useful? well, not more than any other dry amendments blend. Did it made the nugs hard and frosty? Same answer mate not more than any other product. If you already bought it, well, swallow your pride, learn from your mistake, mix it into your soil and move on. And buy more amendments because this small package is not enough for a full run. Down to Earth and Gaia Green are 2 great organic nutrients company that will give same results at a fraction of the cost.

• Like Like x 1