Growers! What do you do with your Veg. trim? Save and use? or is it Trash?

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by WhiteBeltGrower, Jul 12, 2018.

?

What to do with Veg Trim?

1. Use it.

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Trash it.

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  1. Hey All,
    I just finished up trimming one of my plants (BBQ) and I was wondering what should I do with the sun leaves I just cut off? See image below. I know that they wont have a high THC percentage. I read something like less than 3% THC in VEG trim. I only ask because I recently got into growing to save some cash and I am really trying to use as much as the plant as possible.

I don't mind putting in a little hard work cooking/extracting if it would be worth my time?

Also...
    Do you guys think that trimming if even necessary for outside plants? My plants are pretty much under constant sunlight from suns up to suns down.

Thanks,
    White Belt Grower
    Bowl of Trim.​
    sketch-1531347846467.png.png
    BBQ after Her haircut.​
    20180711_144417.jpg
    Should I do the same thing to Lemon OG? (image below)
    Again this is my first time Growing, I only trimmed one of my plants so far because of all the contradicting stuff I have been reading on the web.
    20180711_144435.jpg

2. Trimming outside plants isn't needed. The sun penetrates far enough as opposed to an indoor plant Also you cant really do anything with the fan leaves that would actually be worth the time . Just trash them . Now when you harvest you can use the sugar leaf trim to make extracts.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. I have compost buckets I dump them into

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Juice them, good nutrition.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  5. Eh, make butter.
    At least then you can make an edible dish, and while they may not be the strongest... they’ll be stronger than a Wholefoods brownie

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. ‘Bout the only useful thing you could do with those.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. If there are no trichomes - they are worthless.

8. A guy on this forum told me how to make cookies with mine. Cut the stems of, chop the leaves up really good. Put them in the oven on 220 for about 5-7 minutes. Then mix them in the cookie dough. I made some but haven’t tried them yet.

9. Definitely report back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Have u tried them yet?

11. Every part of the plant is useable. Look on youtube for juicing marijuana. Every part of the plant has medicinal properties as well.

Grasscity Deals Near You