growers vs. pigs

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by nygetshigh, Apr 7, 2009.

1. This question popped up in my head, how many of you guys have had your crop spoiled by cops, or run into trouble with cops somehow for getting caught growing outdoor?

2. I got caught indoors...

Funny story

I was in Florida burying my grandparents who died
    My roommate (One of the 4)
    Called 911 after taking 2 steroid pills and thought he was going to die
    He went outside, cops came in
    Seen his bongs, looked around the house, seen a dead ass sprout in a cup
    Guess who get the finger pointed towards them?

But I've never been caught outside, even in the urban spaces I live in

3. that's some serious bullshit. Did you kick his ass(out at least)?

4. I got back at them, I moved out, I was their source of money
    I supported them
    They fucked me over, I fucked them over, I took myself off the lease and everything and bounced...

They're still in court for a $15,000 judgment for damage and unpaid rent

Word

5. man, i had a run in with a sheriff along the trails to my garden... me and my friend were walkin smokin stogees and around the corner comes the troll. lol he was pretty cool though, just took the cigarettes and said how its dry out and firehazard etc. coulda gotten fucked over haha and/or he coulda found my plants

6. ive never been found out by the 5-0. honestly, im outside everyday and i only see about one cop a week around where i live, and they never stop just keep on drivin. but they do come to my house though, everytime something happens(house robbed, car stolen ect.) they question me,i think its cuz i got busted a few years back with a half O and a case of beer and bottle of jim beam in my car. i was only 16 too. i was on probabtion for 9 months. since then, shit gets pointed at me.