Growers R Us 2K Muliti-Strain Perpetual

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Growers_R_Us, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Yep I have heard about the dry ice hash actually. I was thinking about making it this run but I didn't really have the money to even get the dry ice. The store near my wife's work sells it so I know where to get it just an issue on funds. I decided to make the butter because I already have the butter and can make it soon. 

Will definatly throw the trim in the freezer first.

2. Hey guys sorry haven't done a update in quite some time. The past week has been crazy busy got school starting joy and work and getting ready for school just lots of work. But I will get an update in today

I added another screen last week put Bay 11, OG kush, skunk, and Chemdawg into flower they are doing great I LOVE the screens.

The growth that is coming off these screens is nuts the first screen is on the 2 week mark of flower. It's been a lot of work to keep up on it, but its going to be worth it I can already tell. I spend about 2 hrs a day tieing and weaving and trimming the screens that's how explosive the growth has been. I am stoked though I can tell that these strains are way worth the purchase the room reeks and its only 2 weeks in :).

Also this is the first time I've used 5g pots and I can already notice the difference in growth all around a bigger plant. I know ill pull some weight on it but I hope its more then 4oz per planthats about wat I average per plant now letting them free ball-er

3. Dude that looks like a rock xd.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Alright here the update for today first ill start off with the 2nd screen that I add last week
    [​IMG]
    Going from bottom to top. It's skunk1, bay11, OG kush, Chemdawg

Skunk:
    [​IMG]
    Bay 11:
    [​IMG]
    OG kush:
    [​IMG]
    Chemdawg:
    [​IMG]

Heres the 1st screen its 2weeks n the purp is already throwing bud sites love it
    [​IMG]
    Skunk
    [​IMG]
    The purps
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sweet Tai
    [​IMG]
    That's all I got for today got 2 3fts left in veg room that I got to figure out wat I'm doing with. Let me know wat u think about the screens. I think there rocking

5. Nothing but buds it looks freaking gorgeous :D

6. I'm lovin it! There starting to rock n roll I wish I had more screen to use. The first screen is about full Idk wat Im going to do if they keep stretching its at the 2 week mark of 12/12 the stretch should be about over we will see though

7. Update for today first screens is really rocking along looks like a field of nugzs
    [​IMG]
    Skunk
    [​IMG]
    Purps
    [​IMG]
    Sweet Tai
    [​IMG]

8. Heres the second screen its not as full but its only been n 12/12 for 1w 1d its getting there but that is also why I did 4plants in this screen instead of 3
    [​IMG]

9. Last but not least some close ups of purps [​IMG]

Also this is my morphed. Dark star every leaf has some mutated leaf color on them
    [​IMG]

10. Great job with that Scrog man ....looks fantastic.

11. thanks gs

im stoked for my next screen. I met a dude her in town that has his care taker license and has a nice variety of strains. all the strains came out of a  dispensary in Colorado that one of his sons ran. The plants were big mother plants that the  dispensary used to take clones off they were getting out of hand big I guess and the son was going to chop and restart  them from clone but the dad saved them brought them home to AZ. ended up meeting the dad bull shitting with him found out he grew and it kicked it off. told him what strains I was growing then he told me he had big ass mother plants and asked if I wanted to trade clones, hell yea so now I've got some cuttings :smoke:   so here's the next line up
    Pineapple express*
    Big Bud*
    Silver L.A.
    Stacked
    Mango
    Cali orange
    Sour kush*
    Blueberry *
    I am super stoked :metal:  out the 8 I've already got 4 that I'm really looking forward to having them added to the selection
    I cant wait to see how the pineapple express does in the screen I know green bastard rocks his screens with it

12. Great lookin scrog my friend! Keep up the good work! :bongin:

13. Sounds like that next round is gonna be super legit buddy. Congrats, nothing like welcoming some awesome genetics into your world. Very impressive screens too, that's puttin in work right there. Keep it green homie

14. #114 Growers_R_Us, Sep 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2013
    Screen number 2: Week 3; Day 21; Of 12/12
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Skunk #1 (a2)
    [​IMG] 
    Bay 11 (a2)
    [​IMG] 
    OG Kush (a2)
    [​IMG]
    ChemDawg (a1)
    [​IMG]

15. Screen #1 Week 4; Day 28; of 12/12
    [​IMG]
    Skunk #1 (a1)
    [​IMG]
    Bud shot
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The Purps
    [​IMG]
    Bud Shot
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sweet Tai
    [​IMG]
    Bud Shot
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The smell of each one is just amazing the sweet tai smells extremely sweet like hard to say but if you were craving something sweet that would definitely cure the craving for sweetness. The Purps is the one that's the farthest one along out of the 3 its nugz are becoming really dense and its cover in sugar cant wait till harvest time. Then there is the Skunk now out of the 3  I have to say I think its going to be my favorite; The tric build up that is going on it right now is incredible I imagine its going to be great to make some bomb bubble hash out of and the way it fills in my screen it might have to stick around but I have an ass load of choices to choose from so we will see 

16. #116 Growers_R_Us, Sep 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2013
    first screen Day 32 of 12/12 everything is looking so bomb the smell is just incredible its over powering for sure
    [​IMG]
    Skunk #1
    [​IMG]
    Bud Shot
    [​IMG]
    The Purps
    [​IMG]
    Bud Shot
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sweet Thai
    [​IMG]
    Bud Shot
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Just a sea of buds.....looks great....I love it man.....who's Skunk #1 is that?

18. Seeds Mans :its called original Skunk #1 aka Cheese

19. The screens are looking sweet love the look of them. You are doin an amazing job as always my friend.

20. Wow you are killin it brotha! :eek: :bongin: