Growers R Us 2K Muliti-Strain Perpetual

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Growers_R_Us, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Here's a pics of the room before
    [​IMG]
    Built some shelves for the ballast to sit on [​IMG]
    Here is the screen
    [​IMG]
    And here's the screen with the plants.
    [​IMG]

The next time ill have to make sure to spread each plant out to its lol area

2. Looking good in there with a screen =), wishing I had run scrog this grow to keep them in control with my light.

3. Looks killer bro! That screen is gonna be great for ya! :metal:

4. I am loving the screen. The growth that's growin already Is impressive. Everything was tied down last night and then tonight had to tie down more of the tops. They all bent upwards towards the light. I diffintly understand y you yield so much off the screen. Instead of having a few main coals it turns every side branch in to medium sized coals producing a much more fuller plant. I'm down with that.

I have to figure out a better way to set the screen on the plants I tried to weave them thru as I was dropping it and I broke some things a couple times lol oops. So next time I'm thinking of letting the branches come thru, as I'm setting the screen then after its down the branches are all sticking thru then spread the plant out and weave it thru the screen Idk any suggestion????

5. Broken stalks love duct tape

6. I'm just going to let them heal super crop pretty much. It be hard to duct tape them together cuz there bent to go thru the screen

7. TP the rest of the veg room to 3g bags from 1g bags yesterday there all looking good. Bay 11(2) OG kush bag seed(2) skunk a2 and Chemdawg a2. The screen is freakin rocking its really filling in nice going to give it until Tuesday then I'm going to switch if to flower. Then on the ones I just TP going to give them 2 weeks and start adding a couple in every 2 weeks so I can get it back to a perpetual

8. Here's a pic of the screen tonight. It's coming along really nice.
    [​IMG]
    Skunk #1
    [​IMG]
    The purps
    [​IMG]
    Sweet Tai
    [​IMG]

9. For sure gonna have to try scrog soon. I'll be watching to see how these beuts play out.

10. Very good start to a scrog! I can't wait to see what you do with it.

11. Here is an update for today tomorrow is the switch to flower the screen is about 75% full to me and the stretch should finish filling the screen

Skunk
    [​IMG]
    The purps
    [​IMG]
    Sweet Tai
    [​IMG]

Couple canopy shots
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Top view of the screen
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is couple shots of the veg room
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Here is todays update on the veg room everything coming along

This is the og kush A1 to me its sativa dom could just be the enviroment making it look sativa or its just sativa dom
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Og kush A2 this is indica dom looks like its going to be a real beaut
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bay 11 A2 and its a female both of them are pretty good luck for 2 freebies from gdp =)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bay 11 A1 female to
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Skunk A2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chemdawg A1 stragly looking but its catching up
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. And heres the stunted seeds og 18, chemdawg, darkstar and the purps they are as old as the ones in the 3g bags the ones ^^^^^^^. so when i say stunted seeds i mean they are freakin stunted but they are finally coming along

The purps A2
    [​IMG]

Darkstar
    [​IMG]

Og 18
    [​IMG]

Chemdawg A2
    [​IMG]

14. Iron thanks for suggestion doing the dry trim. Before when I trimmed and dried it would take 3days max for crispy dry nugzs :(. Now with hanging whole branches un-trimmed its taking a good week and that's with the dry that ur looking for not crisp but not wet wet. The smell is very bomb and trimming looks like its going to be lil be harder ish but not really. Don't have much to trim off but any who here's some un trimmed pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Man, you got a full garden dude. :cool:

How are the whiteflies since you put out the Formosa? I gotta do somethIn different.. The ladybugs only work for a few days to a week.. It's getting expensive!

16. Oh nice with the dry trim too.. It IS a total bitch to trim it dry, but since it takes so long to dry out, it makes the end product soooo smooth. I think that's the number 1 reason that I do it.

#2 reason is that te smell is overpoweringly incredible. I've had stuff in a jar in the back bedroom and I can still smell it. Dry trim FTW! :metal:

17. I'm thinking of makin some Cannabutter this weekend. =D. I wanna make shatter but don't have the cash to produce it or to get a proper smoke piece for it so Cookies and brownies it is lol.

18. Kit do u got any bubble bags?

Iron: the white flies are almost all gone. Wat I did is ended up harvesting the entire flower room took all the plants out and dried them separate from everything else then I ripped out the carpet and bed frame that was in the room I painted the floor and Sprayed the entire room down with bug killer. I honestly can't say that the formosa did there job. The infestation didn't get worse but it didn't seem to get any better. I have seen a couple of the adults flying around in both the veg and flower room so I decide to spray both rooms down with and organic bug spray. I haven't seen any recently since spraying but I am going to be spraying once every week for the veg room then the flower room every week for about 3-4 weeks if that. I am really iffy on using spray but I'm going to kill these bastards before they get a hold on the garden like they did.

19. Yes I have bubble bags, been thinking about the hash and think cookies might be a better try for the first run of clippings. The stuff is really dried out and I need to do something with it. I will obviously have more in a couple of weeks,,, like 5 or 6

Hey have you heard of dry ice hash? That shit is awesome and if you already got the bubble bags.. all you need is some dry ice which you can pick up at most grocery stores. I wouldn't use anything larger than 220 micron, but I do suggest going 160 for the best kinda stuff with a decent yield. 

I like to make that stuff cause I can smoke it or I can add it in the butter when I make cookies. That how you get the mild hallucinations and tracers.. dry ice hash! Try it out homie. :D

Remember to freeze your trim before processing! :smoke: