Growers R Us 2K Muliti-Strain Perpetual

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Growers_R_Us, Jun 6, 2013.

1. #21 Growers_R_Us, Jul 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2013
    Here's the first set of seeds. There really starting to take off. I topped them yesterday so ill have to see which strains going to respond to it best. I am stooked to try these bad girls out. Tired of having no name; ok grade; bag seed. Here's the sweet Tai [​IMG] The purps [​IMG] Skunk #1 (#1) [​IMG] This is the next 6 seedlings

2. #22 Grows&Smokes, Jul 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2013
    ^^^^^looks like your pics didn't take....you should get a photobucket account, that way you can post some nice big pics and you don't have to use attatchmemts and then worry about whether or not they will work......you just upload your pics to photo bucket, then copy and paste the links in your reply and Bam! You got nice big beautiful pictures.

3. .
    You kno I was actually wondering how to do that I got a Photobucket account set up just couldn't figure which one of the codes u use to copy and paste it over. Do u know?

4. And voila there they are. Thanks for that I wouldnt have thought of that

5. Looks awesome man. Along for the ride. That's one sexy flower room u have going

6. lookin good. Thanks for posting :)

7. Thank you hope u enjoy the ride. The flower rooms a lil empty at the moment waiting on the new strains to get big enough in the veg room then I can switch em over. I've been following a couple of scrog journals and the yields they pull really impress me. I've been thinking real hard on building a screen. :D

8. Todays update so I was watering and I am frickin stoked to be able to post this, So back to, I was watering the plants and started inspecting them a lil more and I notice that the 3 oldest seeds are all throwing pistols already I mean I shouldn't be super excited because they are all female seeds but I've never had from seed ever throw pistols this quick its awesome :D
    Sweet Tai (super Tai x skunk #1)
    [​IMG]
    Pistols
    [​IMG]
    Skunk #1 a1
    [​IMG]
    Pistol
    [​IMG]
    The purps
    [​IMG]
    Pistol
    [​IMG]

9. #29 Grows&Smokes, Jul 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2013
    Its definitely exciting to see pistols forming...no matter how many times you've seen it happen before :)

And those pictures are much,much better!!! Nice job :wave:

10. .
    Thanks to your advice. :D I new u could use Photobucket just didn't kno how lol.

11. Has anyone else had the problem with the app of GC I'm in my favorites area where the content I follow and its only showing like 10 out 50 that I follow? Like was going on I'm miss out on so much :(

12. Whats goin on bro? Your garden looks great! I'm for sure subbed up for the ride. :metal:

I see you are in canna coco.. I reckon you are using their nutrient line as well? Your setup looks great.. only thing you are missing is the MH bulb to complete the mixed spectrum in flower.:p

13. I can only see maybe 5 things I'm subbed to in favorites. Everything else is old stuff I posted in months ago.

Looks good in here man. Subbed up

14. How's it going iron thanks for joining. I know I'm missing the MH I follow ur journal and ur the one that got me decide that I need to put a MH in there:). I'm saving up at the moment to buy 2 new bulbs from hortlux, ones going to be MH and the others going to be HPS :D just haven't figured out which one is going to be what the 600mh/HPS or 1000hps/MH? That is the question. Then I don't know how to get both lights to each plant with out the hassle of moving the plants every week but I would do it if I had to just don't really want to lol. And your garden is very impressive I like how its both you and your lady that are on here to, that's pretty cool.

15. So today after moving my girls around n the flower room I notice lil white things flying all over the place further inspection and I've got an infestation its white flying bugs either white flies or aphids here's a pic of the larvae underneath one of the leaves any help would be appreciated. I am for sure tomorrow going to buy some lady bugs but don't know if that is all I should do? Any help will help lol thanks n advance
    [​IMG]

16. Thanks for joining hope u enjoy the ride. What I figure out is that a lot of my content I had to go re-sub to them again errr was stupid but I've got a majority of the content I followed back just now hopefully it stays

17. So I went to an organic pest control place and they were extremely helpful. Every place I called told me that lady bugs are out of season here cause its way frickin hot. So they were able to give me a white fly parasite called Encarsia formosa got aprox 1000 eggs. So hopefully they hatch quick and take those fuckers out. And I also got some aphid/white fly sticky traps that I set up on stakes in the middle above the plant canopy
    Here's wat there called [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This is wat it looks like
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    And the sticky traps.
    [​IMG]

18. #38 Ironhead, Jul 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2013

Dude! I never knew that they even had such a thing! Thats so cool.. I love the microscopic ones cause theres no sweeping up the dead bodies. :D

I'm gonna have to go look for some of these. Cool deal that you found a shop to point you in the right direction. :D

Its hard to find a 600 mh bulb, and I do noramlly tell folks to get as close to 50/50 as you can.. but I would recommend the bigger light being the HPS however you are gonna set it up. :smoke:

Mixed spectrum is the straight witches titties. No doubt you will love it! :metal:

19. Word bro hope u enjoy the ride