Growers In/Near Jersey?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TruthfulDeceit, Sep 16, 2008.

1. My cash flow has been real strong lately and I've been considering getting some space to grow in. Today, I decided it was a good idea. I have a decent background in growing and I;m a quick learner, but I'd like to be able to talk to someone more experienced. I tried talking to the woman at a local hydro store, but it was...awkward to say the least.

Are there any people here in or around Jersey with decent size grow setups that wouldn't mind talking to me? I know I won't get to see any grows in person(except maybe pictures) but it'd be great if I could at least meet someone with experience to talk to, ask questions, etc.

2. Couldnt be further from you but you can always ask me anything bro.

3. Moon grower?????

Seriously though. My biggest question is about space. My apartment isn't big enough to grow anything besides a couple plants at a time. Add to the fact that it's a crowded development, I have friends and family over a lot...bad situation. I have the money to rent some place else, but not the credit. Are there specific places that would be good? Low traffic, no credit check needed, accept cash/money orders?

4. im from jersey and got myself a small grow going. i got some ak lowryder and afghani hindu kush seeds on its way. and right now im growing a 2 week old bagseed. theres really no difference in growing indoors whether your from jersey or from china(just an example). growing indoors is all the same, just different setups. like soil or hydro. where as outdoor growing does have an actuall affect. just ask around and search the forum. thats what i did.

5. im from jersey and got myself a small grow going. i got some ak lowryder and afghani hindu kush seeds on its way. and right now im growing a 2 week old bagseed. theres really no difference in growing indoors whether your from jersey or from china(just an example). growing indoors is all the same, just different setups. like soil or hydro. where as outdoor growing does have an actuall affect. just ask around and search the forum. thats what i did.

6. LOL just across the pond, anyway apartment growing can be risky but if you have a decent stealth set up in you're closet you should be fine. As for getting a house on those conditions I can't really help. Feel free to ask me anything growing I will try my best to answer.

7. that70s : I ask for Jersey because space is the main problem. Once I have space everything is nuts and bolts. I'm hoping(and guessing) that at least one person was in/is in the same situation I am in terms of space.

mels : Thanks, I will.