Growers coffee lounge

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tetrahydrocanna, Feb 18, 2005.

1. I'm just rocking up. Dan's prime liquidators has made sales today.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. #129862 Dizzy, May 26, 2022
    Last edited: May 26, 2022
    Why You Stressed Mikey? Thank You For The Dedication Bong Hits. I Sent You A PM yesterday Too.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Why? Stressed? It's name is Dawn, and her stressing me out days are OVER!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Yall Havin A Dispute Again Mikey? :(

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. Fuck yeah just picked up some cheese... @mikeyboy64 u know what that means bro 1 bowl & it's
    matthew-mcconaughey-car.gif

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. What you manage to flip man???

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. I'm going to be polluted as a mother fucker Sunday... I've got like 4 diff strains & ill have a bunch of keif
    FantasticTanCougar-size_restricted.gif

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. @Cocoa Toni the person who did the voice over for Tommy Vercetti in vice City has died T:(

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Hope ur okay man don't do anything silly smoke a J & chill broski!!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  10. Damn Man That Sucks. ICR His Name But R.I.P To Him He Did Great!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Not anymore. Dawn's ass is getting tossed tomorrow. I'm gonna make an appointment with one of the best divorce lawyers in the area. I have enough info, and btw, she cheated on my ass, twice, years ago.

My stupid ass let her back. Dawn is as affectionate as a damn stick. I am a very caring person, showed her a Queen's life for 22 years. In return from her? My heart is ruined and shattered, my nerves are so fucked up from her shit, I am almost a prisoner in this house.

I just now had a major panic attack, and she fucking yelled at me like a witch and "informed" me she was tired of hearing me plead for her comfort, and took the fuck off.

Toni, and whoever else reads this, I'm sorry for the words, I don't like to cuss when I'm talking to you Toni, but I'm alone, panicking, and hurt.

All ends tomorrow. Last night for Dawn, in this house. She doesn't know it yet. But she's went and fucked with the wrong motherfucker. I am a kind, warm and caring man...until.

Dawn wants a war? No problem. I've NEVER physically hurt a female, but Dawn, and her kids, added up IQ's, are weak, I once tested near genius IQ level. They are all going to see a pissed off, smart 58yo man, who (estimate) has knocked out cold over 25 dudes. When I'm this mad, people pay!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. Now, @BrewsnWeed666 I think I'm going to take your advice bro! Sparkin up a halfie I started this morning before Witch Hazel awoke from her coffin, she's a bloodsucking Witch/Vampire!

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. Is it mean? Lol Females are takin pop shots at me! Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Lol What Do You Think! What Females?

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. j/k

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Lol Ok I Was Finna Say :p But Yea I'll Check Your Message Ina Bit I Gotta Go Text My Sis Bout Someting K?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
  17. Lord, if ever I need some Hat Fog man! Right fucking now, oh yeah, I would have killed to see the FogMonsters live! That concert footage, although it's the studio version of the song, them there FogHat boys look like they put on a hell of a concert man. Packin a joint to celebrate the cancerous ass crap I'm about to get rid of. And WAY overdue. Can anybody sense I'm pissed?

Last time I was this red with anger was the night some genius put the barrel of his .38 on my nose. That was a Friday. Found his ass on Saturday. Took him headfirst out the backdoor into the alley.

It took 3 cops to get my fingers out of his nostrils. I fully intended to take the fucker off his face, and tell him to shoot that bitch.

• Winner Winner x 1