Growers coffee lounge

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tetrahydrocanna, Feb 18, 2005.

1. Good morning fellow growers! Coffee from Sprouts and sprouts from ILGM. Northern Lights Auto fem, day 9 from seed. 20210120_065853.jpg

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Silver Thiosulfate works! I started spraying a Cinderella-99 and a Bianca plant on the 3rd and repeated it every 3rd day. A few days ago it became obvious that the C-99 was making male flowers and a few days later the Bianca was too.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  3. 63467536118__302CDF95-64AD-423B-82A1-2BEB17BD0ED4.JPG 63467536118__302CDF95-64AD-423B-82A1-2BEB17BD0ED4.JPG
    Finishing off this point break. It’s tropicana cookies x wedding cake #29

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm Baaaaack...

Slightly different name, couldnt for the life of me remember my login stuff, typical stoner. Had to go back to 2018 before I started seeing peeps that had been here before. Anyway growing became legal for recreational in my state at the beginning of the year so I started pulling out old boxes and got everything set up again. Rocking Yoda's bubble buckets with an I cant remember LED brand that is still going but will get replaced with more and bigger in the future. Will be starting another journal when I figure out the picture thing again.

O F

5. Well, welcome back!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well thank you Sir. I think I remember you. You had a multi layer horizontal grow going when you joined (if I'm remembering correctly)

• Like Like x 1
  7. I don’t think so. Never grew that way. Tried DWC without much success. Went to organic homemade potting soil. No regrets. And you?

• Like Like x 1
  8. I was thinking of someone else then my mistake. Im using Yoda's Bubble bucket system RDWC Have grown in soil but prefer water.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yoda, I remember a Yoda...baachguyinthongs..remember me?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I need some coffee for real... Hey @mikeyboy64 you got any coffee or you passed out from dabs?

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 2

11. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  12. Hiya @Heavn !

I'm fixin' to hit the rack and you're just gettin' up all bright eyed and bushy tailed!

• Like Like x 2
  13. Lol i think you right

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lol yeah. Actually woke up at 530. Why can't I sleep like a normal person. Tiniest bit of sunlight and, pop, eyes open. Daylights a burning up and at em.

I'm nice I'm letting everyone sleep. I'll wait another 15 b4 the demands of coffee

️ Sleep well

• Like Like x 1
  15. Knocked me on my ass.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Yaaay you found me! Hiya Mikey!

How you doing this morning?

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. I got coffee!

Hey @Hybrid Civilian stop raiding my clothes!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Well rested. Lol I over did the dabs, what the hell happened? Wow.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Lol. I been up for 3 hours and ready for sleep. I wish i could sleep in. The second i sense light it's time to get up no matter what.

Need more coffee! Lol

In just gonna leave dabbing for you all sounds a bit to much for me

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. YOU HAVE NEVER YABBA-DAB-BA-DOOD???

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1