Growers coffee lounge

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tetrahydrocanna, Feb 18, 2005.

1. Also is there a better way to make my canopy more full without pk boost . Should you only top off a plant once or can you top the branches that split

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. The pk boost provides the needed nutrients at the right time.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Random thoughts! WHY??
    Watching football game with a bud in a bag
    in my pocket.

only in my world
    love getting high.

4. Does anyone harvest by the full harvest moon?

5. My Xmas present is...........?
    My wife put it away in a smelly proof bag.
    Gee???
    What a thoughtful partner.

6. Happy holidays!

7. I did harvest a few branches during full moon this past fall. I can't say I noticed as my real difference compared to so a few days later. I think it's a myth

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. Old post... but come check out my grow journal using 2 QB96s

10. First thoughts after first toke of the day.

Med cards now in my state. Get one?

Don't like being on list. paranoid?
    What's on your mind ?

• Like Like x 1
  11. #90371 CrucialCool, Feb 3, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
    Yo so I’ve got two plants a week into flowering, one female and one male. It’s fucking crazy to watch the pollen sacs develop on the male. I’ve read so many guides and seen the sacs on males, but seeing one develop in your grow is a different type of unnerving. Luckily I think ima keep him to get seeds from my lady:roflmao:

the balls on this guy eh
    77F3683B-B4A0-4520-AABA-7363BBC03077.jpeg 2A665A08-623F-4030-ABAB-BFBEBFB21801.jpeg 04F851EA-7CB6-49A3-8D32-9D8AE930E66E.jpeg

And the lady he’ll be lucky to spend a wild night with
    D4C17DC4-D000-41A7-8A95-C186CD2C95E6.jpeg EA8336DD-CD77-4731-A248-45CAE01DBC5F.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  12. Lock down!
    Running low on smoke.
    500 rolls of tp. Lots of milk!
    Will the gov give me a bailout?
    Local weed is overpriced.

• Like Like x 1
  13. If you can save the pollen also.

Do you plan on letting them self pollinate or will you intervene and help with pollination?

Jw.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I could see that being nice, especially if its the winter solstice with two feet of snow outdoors.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, saying a prayer for you Rocky. Take it easy and realize all illnesses are just a slight of mind. EVIL CANNOT BE!

• Like Like x 1
  15. :wave:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Got to love a good indica.

• Like Like x 3
  17. It's been a while since I've posted in this thread. It's good to be back. Happy 2021! I'm back to growing, with a renewed passion, and some new strains as well as some old favorites! :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. I was surprised to find a link to here in my box this morning. It has been a pretty long time since I posted here. I had completely forgotten about thr Growers Coffee Lounge.

since I last posted I’ve tried Autos and don’t like them at all! I just started trying to feminize thr strains I have now, starting with Cinderella-99 and Bianca. Next up are Blue Dream, Critical Widow and Double Dream. After that, I’m not at all sure. I have several more after those.

Since I started growing under license for personal use I haven’t run out of Dispensary quality. My electric bill did go up about $100a month. Well worth it! And no paranoia about getting busted. Get a license if you can!

• Like Like x 2
  19. Only if the trichomes are milky with some, only a few, are turning amber.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I am using information from this article in 420Magazine.

How To Reverse Sex Using Silver Thiosulfate Solution

• Like Like x 2