Growers coffee lounge

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tetrahydrocanna, Feb 18, 2005.

1. ill be dealing with males...the next grow will be feminized ''green crack'' this grow is to dial my new setup in..plus im curious of EL DIABLO...i got one plant of this strain growing outdoors and its a nice plant..not many side brances..not topped..and the buds are tight and heavy

• Like Like x 2
  2. How much headroom you got in that room ? High ceiling ?

3. Well formed! Did it ride the mother ship?

• Like Like x 1
  4. It DID, in fact....Only the Mother Ship is 2 separate , 4 -board sections
    now, and in a different tent....It Vegged and Flowered that grow.

5. Wish you were my neighbor

• Like Like x 2
  6. LOL...Why's that ? It's been raining like a BIOTCH here !

7. normal height...its a 70's era camper

• Like Like x 1
  8. It would be dry where we would be smoking .

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nice...I have to live with a 6 1/2 ft ceiling in a shed, And I would give my left nut for another ft...LOL

10. Do you like Jamaican Sativas ? That's what these are...

• Like Like x 1
  11. I can't say but easily persuaded.

• Like Like x 1
  12. At least they were FREE ! lol

13. I may actually know a little about them now that I think about it. About 30 years ago I worked in an office with about 60 employees. A couple guys working there vacationed in Jamaica. As it turned out, a drawer in their hotel room was full of weed. They could not bare to leave it so they packaged it in like alluminum foil and mailed it to the office in c/o somebody ficticious. Most if not all arrived and I was able to partake in some. Remember it being pretty good. Actually made you talk like a Jamaican, mon.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Yeah, when you are vacationing there, there's always people heading home , and giving their leftover weed to anyone who'll take it...OR...just leave it in the room,for the staff,as a tip, LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. It's not coffee but I did have Tea earlier with a bong:smoke:

IMG_20181018_221209.jpg IMG_20181018_221220.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. the popular JAMAICAN ''street-weed'' is called ICE..learned that from a episode of ''DRUGS INC.''

i would assume with a name like that its a cross of white widow

17. They have many strains there now, all of which have been bred to become Autos, so they can run 4 crops a year outdoors now.
    It's funny though, That when you ask for a strain by name, whatever the guy has, suddenly becomes the one you asked for, LOL

18. How is everyone in the coffee thread?? My night just got better love abit of good news I do
    tumblr_static_3vcrw99bewmc88ss4csc44osw.gif

19. Going to make some coffee then watch some My name is earl show rules when you're all stoney boney & sipping on a nice cup of Joe

• Like Like x 1
  20. #90280 BrewsnWeed666, Oct 20, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2018

??? You liked my post then ignored me that doesn't even make sense lol