Growers coffee lounge

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tetrahydrocanna, Feb 18, 2005.

1. i got a new cord..i had my woman make a store run

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. #90242 RMJL, Oct 14, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    Stop with it.
    Now.
    Ignore it all and continue on with City business. Don't worry about other sites or "people" at other sites.

I will say, to make this very clear...once you are banned from here, you are banned. Yes, some have been given second chances and some fly high with it and others dig big holes and get banned again.

The certain former user that continues to be talked about now was given a one month temp ban in a very respectful manner with "on a much needed break" as his user title as if it were his choice. (We have people ask for temp bans so they can get their lives on track before coming back.) If you are on a temp ban, you are NOT allowed to make a new account. Well, the crazy amount of new accounts took the temp ban to a permanent one. The badmouthing of others didn't help either...and it is certainly killing any future chances now.

We had already dealt with back and forth nonsense for 3-4 months with threats to leave and such from the former user before this. Members would reply with "Again?" in response to the goodbyes. So, obviously there was an issue. It wasn't the Moderating Team. It wasn't me. It wasn't other Members. The issue was with the specific former user that keeps being discussed.

So, NO MORE...nothing else needs to be said about this former user. It is what it is.

This thread is for the members who are here at the City. Keep it that way, please.
    Thanks.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Cause no snake sheds like that lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm out of coffee since I just drank the last of it....:cry:

But I'm NOT OUT OF CHOCOLATE!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Ok. Never been in this thread so maybe you guys have discussed this already but I just started trying COLD brewing my coffee to make homemade ice coffee...

WOW. So good. Much better flavor and so much stronger. Coffee just became a refreshing mid day beverage.

Using whole beans:
    3 grinders full of finely ground beans
    18 cups of water ( hot water from tap)
    • yes, it’s a cold brew but I start with hot tap water just to hurry the process along a bit

Mix well and Let it sit (covered and at room temp) for 24 hours.
    Then strain it ( I do 4 times through a fine metal strainer). Now refrigerate for 2 hours.

This coffee concentrate can last a month in your fridge so make a decent size batch :)

To make the best ICE COFFEE:
    8 ounces coffee concentrate
    4 ounces whole milk
    2-3 tablespoons of condensed milk (*key!)

Mix well, add ice and smile because you just blew the doors off a Starbucks ice coffee.

6. the modified grow-room

.. IMG_20181012_182656706.jpg IMG_20181012_182715422.jpg IMG_20181012_182724979.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  7. I've been using the same one like this, for about 20 years now,and still using it...
    [​IMG]

8. Good morning, everyone. Have a great day! :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. giphy (22).gif

• Like Like x 2
  10. Had a pot o coffee
    Great day [​IMG]Eveybody

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 2
  11. Chillin' with my morning coffee..
    2018-10-17 08.04.19.jpg
    Daydreaming about my weed chocolate with crushed coffee beans...it tastes so goooood...it should be a sin!
    20181015_132906.jpg

Coffee and chocolate is such a divine mix...and it smells delightful!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. #90253 Bravedave, Oct 17, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    Oh my. No biblical references in the coffee room? Lol .

I love my French press and while I love Starbucks coffee, they have been too political so f%$k them .

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. IMG_4324.JPG my first indoor grow in forever.... starting off with three leftover Barneys Farm cuts and Some Seedsman White Widow Reggies

Hydroponic Organic Science Stuff

• Like Like x 2
  14. #90255 NumeroUno, Oct 17, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    Instant Coffee

15. Time to pick the fruit...
    DSCN0260.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. youd be amazed at how good ive ACTUALLY got it sealed..i need to get a pic. of all the tubes i used.silicone [ clear..white...tan...black....and roofing cement ]....i knew i would go thru a lot so i kept them in a pile...proablly over 20...i got her sealed tight...my beans sprouted and hit the soil last night...

this weekend ill finish it up...by hanging all the equipent

its a strain from my own pollinating...i think ill name it

EL DIABLO

• Like Like x 2
  17. NICE ! ....Did you make feminized seeds for that ? Or ,are you gonna have to deal with males mixed in ?

18. those pieces of wood you see lining the floor with silicone has been painted black with rustoleum.....i made it to act as a ''water--catch'' so any runoff is stopped..so i can towel it up

• Like Like x 1
  19. Good idea...Runoff is a royal pain in the ass, in my shed...
    I try to not have any runoff ,if I can help it !

• Like Like x 1