Growers coffee lounge

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tetrahydrocanna, Feb 18, 2005.

1. Still haven't been able to get back to growing...been years..:(

Blast from the past, my friend...great to see you...

Life is actually pretty good...busy, but good...can't complain too much...slowing working my way to better and better...the little guy is doing really well...:)

How are things for you?

• Like Like x 2
  2. I'm doing great, actually. We bought a 10 year old house in a great neighborhood (got super lucky on a foreclosure), I fell into a great career and from here on out, I can only move up, full benefits, pension, and raises every 6 months. The Brit and I got married in February, and have recently found out that in about 8 months, there will be a baby Budz bouncing around the house! I honestly, do not have one thing I can complain about right now. Life is good my friend, life is good!

• Like Like x 3
  3. This is the result of buying an auto flower dwarf clone from a dispensary. It got moldy and all the primary fan leaves rotted off. Only 8 weeks old. Yeild about an 8th. Grape ape indica. [​IMG]

Sent from my ADR930L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Happy for you, my friend...:)

Baby budz...congrats brother...it's a trip...and then some...enjoy...:coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Whatup yall gunna post some plants in alil bit hows it hangin? to the left roger that

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hey all. Good morning.

Started my new seeds.
    Super cheese. And Double Diesel!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  7. Good Day fellow coffee lovers emoji477.png emoji111.png

I grow sum veggies and stuff around the house and stuff. I was wondering if anybody ever tried growing coffee fer shits n giggles ? Figured a group of coffee lovers would be a decent place to ask.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Good day everyone and Hope your enjoying your long weekend if you get one & Thank you to those who served !

• Like Like x 1
  9. The eldaflower is blooming here in the UK, gonna make some eldaflower gin!

Hope everyone's having a good day.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Good morning growers! Scrog Set up Table C - [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. Sorry...thought I was posting to my thread.

12. Goodnight all
    Catch you later.

13. Where is everybody?
    Still enjoying GC forums for good variety of subjects.

14. 1 LSD and 1 Kripling
    Humoldts Nutes
    2x4 tent veg
    5x5 flower tent
    Mars LED lights

My second grow with both these strains and i have to say LSD grows way slower then Kripling ill never grow LSD again.

Currently 4 weeks into flowering and dealing with heat problems.
    I'm actually surprised I've made it this far since I pretty much winged the whole grow and had so many problems.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  15. [​IMG] Wooohooo seeds!

High Moral!

16. Jump in!
    Dare to be wild. Smoked up the good stuff.

17. Can anybody help me diagnose this please. Yesterday I gave them some organic black strap unsulpherd molasses. But I'm not sure if that could do this in a day. But then it might be older than a day.

20160708_130656-2.jpg

My plant drooped yesterday I figured it needed water since it had been 3 days. But it hasn't perked up today. Here's a shot of leaves I removed to let light hit tops. In different conditions mayb it will help a diagnosis.

20160708_130958.jpg

The right fingers next to the centre finger on some leaves looks bigger than the left side too. Is this deformed genetics. The leaves are symmetrical.

18. Possibly some insect activity. Leaves are dark green, not showing signs of deficiency, could be environmental causing the deformity but wouldnt sweat it too much.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I am a little out there. Needing to communicate with someone.
    I like this forum.
    Today my thoughts are about starting a Christmas grow.
    This is the month I make my once a year pilgrimage to the
    Amish or Mennonite (I don't know the difference) farm supply store for a couple bags of Organic Potting Soil. The lady at the store is always nice. And she makes me feel like a lazy bum, when she throws a bag of soil on here back and helps me load the car. Every year she helps even when I say Ill do it.
    I never buy more than 50 bucks worth of stuff. She holds the previous years Hydrofarm catalog for me. Just good reading
    Ill keep the location to myself for now.
    Good night and travel safely.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Hi all, new to growing, and forums alike :). Looking for chill people with good vibes to chat, learn, teach and have some laughs.

• Like Like x 1