Growers coffee lounge

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tetrahydrocanna, Feb 18, 2005.

1. Celebrating EarthDay4/20 by smoking bowls of salad mixed OG Kush and Widow . All 3 afghan number ones by sensi turned out to be female so I'm re-vegging them . My new widow seed is a month old now and so is my new afghanni seed . There small I'm done with autos ! For now .they are so tiny and it's been weeks . It's the whole do not transplant thing that I don't like and I heard there buds are not as potent any way you slice it as indicas and sativas. I guess I need to get a sativa strain for earth day.

High Moral!

2. high friends :wave:

Hope everyone has a good day :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. I got a 200w AgroMax induction growlight and PAR bulbs for my Tek4 fluorescent growlight and reconfigured my vegging area of the growroom over the last few days. Now I have plenty of room for the 12 immature plants N.M. allows me to grow for medicinal use.

4. Thinking of going to a no till grow. Dumping and refilling large pots is too much for a 74yr old with COPD.

5. Hydro... problem solved.
    Turn a lever and drain the medium. Turn another to fill it up.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Done hydro already. I like growing in dirt! Been growing things in dirt since I was a kid. Now I can't stay away from it. Nothing sounds easier with less work, once set up, than a no till organic grow bed.

7. Yeah...some of the guys here have really gone the no till route...seems easy, and I've seen some really nice results...

...but...I'm with jz, hydro at heart...don't need any dirt or bugs in my grow room thanks...;p

Not like I actually grow weed anymore...but..if I did...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hello my fellow farmers! Is that star bucks I smell? Anyway. I stopped by to see how this year's outdoor is doing, but this forum is not too active lately. Here is my grape ape Baskin in the sun at 1 month [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my ADR930L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. [​IMG]
    Blue Berry at 8 weeks
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  10. Gonna have to grow some Blueberry sometime.

11. [​IMG]. Lower branch OG Kush "

High Moral!

• Like Like x 1
  12. No likes? How rude!

• Like Like x 3
  13. Good morning grass cot and any other growers and coffee drinkers who show up later.

Coty, she is healthy looking. Lots of stem though. Keeping her in low light?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yes, it's a windows grow. It should be budding massively come October. Hopefully.....

• Like Like x 2
  15. Any you guys bake pies man I love me some pie I'm gonna attempt an apple crumble pie that's where you just mix the pie crust and put it over your applesauce.

High Moral!

• Like Like x 1
  16. The real Purp :)) IMG_2467.JPG

17. Fire fly
    Tokes to all!

18. Well F**k me side ways and call me burnt toast...
    I never thought the lounge would come to be this..

Bender Rules...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  19. No we will just put slices of Bologna on it and watch it eat thru the metal.ha ha

High Moral!

20. Well, nobody really ever like you anyway.......What the F*CK is going on FOOL? Long time no see brother! Hope the world is treating you good. How's life? How's the kiddo? Can't believe you still haven't made your way to organics yet, I think you have hydro dialed in by now.

• Like Like x 1