Growers Choice Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Dead Head OG, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Nothing but bad so far.... The reason i placed a second order with growers choice Is due to that fact that there facility is less then 100 miles away from my home and I would THINK the shipping would be quick and convenient but that’s the opposite. My first order of glue glue autos didn’t germinate so I paid for the refund shipping and once again these didn’t germinate... a few months later I decide to place another order since I heard they got better.... and it looks like the got worse..... in there confirmation email it clearly says allow up to 2 business days not 6! If these none of these seeds germinate I’m gonna give them a complaint call.[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. What a shit show.

3. How do you germ again...?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yeah sorry to hear B. Of all my 20 seeds of gorilla glue auto from them I’ve never had any bean not pop.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Paper towel until my tap roots 1/2” then I place it into soil. Just like I’ve done for 30 years with no issues....

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Sorry to hear that, my experience has been the opposite of yours.

7. Mind if I ask what seeds you purchased? Here’s my current order... [​IMG]

8. Amnesia, Cindy 99, Tangerine Dream autos (haven't started the autos yet). The Amnesia's held up surprisingly well in this summers heat

9. Only autoflower I had a bad experience with on GC was the Haze XXL which I got 1 of 3.

Could’ve been 2 but That little guy.... well don’t ask about that little guy ;)

10. How did your Gg auto turn out I've got 2 entering flowering now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. IMG_6211.JPG IMG_0071.JPG
    One more cheese auto fail. 2 more to try.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I just harvested tangerine dream auto from growers choice, Check out my grow journal. I odered 5 of them and all five popped. Very strong srain, and i had a great experince with growers choice.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Have 1 bubba kush and 2 hundu kush autos going as i type this.

Bubba is in week 3 of flower and already smells sdanky.

Im prob gonna order some tangerine dream autos and some other goodies like cinderalla 99 by march.

Sorry you had issues.

14. Hi Dead Head,

So all seeds didn't germinate? Or whats the current status?

Hopefully you get them sprout!

Cheers buddy!

15. No not yet. Just the 6 gorilla glues that didn’t sprout and 1 cheese. I’ll try the rest in a few weeks when my harvest time comes around.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Alright men! All the best to you!

17. I grew there AK auto flower and the plant was a monster with really good too. It took over 6 weeks to autoflower but when it did it really took off. Got over 8 ozs.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Looks amazing bro!!!

19. Has anyone tried Pineapple Auto from Growers Choice?

• Creative Creative x 1
  20. Have not tried that, but so far the Bubba Kush, OG Kush, skunk Kush, and Hindu Kush Auto were all top notch imo.

I ordered these with pay by mail in December and they arrived in 13 days. the super silver haze were some freebies thrown in.

20200109_120602.jpg