Growers Choice Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by MickFoster, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Ordered some myself the other day, was wondering how you recieved them, a dvd style envelope or in a box. Thanks

2. Just ordered from them, got my Seeds in 2 days free shipping. Came in really nice breeder pack containers

• Like Like x 1
  3. Here's an update on the two C99's just in case anyone is interested. :) They are 5 weeks old.
    7 weeks C99.JPG
    7weeks C99.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  4. In case anyone cares. Here is one of my C-99's at 2 weeks of 12/12.
    C99 2 weeks flower.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hahhah..That's gonna be one big ass lady!!;)
    Beauty!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Just germinated and popped one of their northern lights. Only had room for one plant in my little greenhouse. Figured now would be a good time to try them out. Got my seeds on a friday after ordering on a sunday (last week). Immediately started it germinating, and just put it in the ground this morning. Will post pictures when it decides to show it's face through the dirt this week. Wish I wouldn't of had the true og going. I would of popped all give at once. Very fast germination so far..so looking good and crossing fingers.

• Like Like x 2
  7. C-99's at 3 weeks from the 12/12 flip. :)

Flower 21 days C-99.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  8. One of my C-99's at 9 weeks of flower.
    C99 Flower 9 weeks.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1

9. Mick- those plants look really really nice. I just ordered some Growers Choice auto flowering seeds. How long did yours take from sprout to harvest? Anything you'd do differently this time?

Im a newbie so any advice you could give is much appreciated.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Thanks. I don't use autos - 5 weeks veg and 9.5 weeks of flower - so 14.5 weeks from sprout to harvest. I wouldn't do anything different. My only advice if you're a newbie is don't use autos - use photos. Good luck and welcome to GC. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. I just ordered Critical Purple auto and Blueberry auto from Grower's Choice. My order is on hold. Is this normal? Also no mention of freebies on their site. Do they send freebies? Or is the Loyality points program all they do about that?

12. what site did you use to order from, if u dont mind sharing?

13. You didn't quote anyone so I'm not sure who this question is aimed at. Growers Choice Seeds is the site I ordered from.

14. I JUST BOUGHT THERE
    Weddingcake x Frosty Gelato AND THERE Gelato # 41 from Growers Choice WHICH JUST WON THE HIGH LIFE CUP ILL KEEP YOU UPDATED ON MY GROW I PLANT ON MAKEING 2 SMALL MOTHERS AN JUST TAKE CUTTINGS OF THEM IF THEY ARE BOTH GOOD ILL CROSS THEM BOTH TO THE Gelato SO BX FROM PURPLE CAPER SEEDS PLEASE DONT REPORT ME FOR JUMPING IN ON YOUR CHAT GUYS IM NEW HERE AND I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOU UPDATED SO PULL UP A SEAT AN ENJOY THE SHOW

15. Realizing this is a pretty old thread, I thought I would freshen it up.

I bought some Grower's Choice seeds, Tangerine Dream autoflowering earlier this year (quantity 5). The purchasing process was smooth, the prices good, and the shipping was quick. The packaging was second to none, so the purchasing and delivery part of the process was fantastic. They deserve kudos for this efficient and easy process.

My brow furrowed when I received the package and read the disclaimer on the package (which is also on the website):

"At Growers Choice Cannabis Seeds, our cannabis seeds are intended solely as collectable, adult, novelty souvenirs."

Yet they have a germination guarantee? This does not compute, but whatever. Let's get to the germination, shall we?

Here again it is important to read what GC has printed on their website. I followed the germination instructions to a "T" (cf. Cannabis Seed Germination Guide – Buy Cannabis Seeds For Sale - Growers Choice Cannabis Seeds). These are the most involved and lengthy germination instructions I have ever seen. Thus, I followed them to the exact detail.

Here are the results:

- Two seeds germinated and reached seedling stage. The tallest seedling stalled when forming its secondary leaves (the seedling was about 3 inches tall), and eventually fell over on itself halfway down the stem. The second seedling germinated and cotyledons emerged, but growth stalled at about 1/4 inch above the soil. The cotyledons never opened and the seedling died at this stage.

- Two seeds never opened despite following the instructions exactly.

- The final seed germinated and has developed a 1/2" taproot. I planted this remaining seed earlier this week.

You win some, you lose some, and some days you don't even get tickets to the game. Since this is all for science, I am not concerned about receiving replacement seeds as I would not expect them to develop based on this experience. As I slowly develop into a curmudgeon, I find no value in getting more seeds when the first batch was a dud.

Looks like others have had better luck than I did, cheers to you and happy harvesting. Have a great week!

16. yes i have i purchased from them 4 weeks ago barely came today and i live 70 miles south of there location better off going somewhere else not like they are any cheaper!!

17. Be careful buying sale seeds from them. I bought 15 seeds and only 3 popped. They are good to their guarantee though.

18. You must have access to a printer to print out their stupid application even though they have all your info. I don't own a printer and I sure as hell ain't doing it at work or the library. Stupid stupid process.

19. Nothing is more frustrating than waiting for beans to sprout, especially for us newbs. lol

20. An older thread but I figured I'd chime in. They don't take credit cards anymore so i mailed a certified check to get free seeds.

I've grown the Bubba Kush, OG Kush, and their Hindu Kush Auto as well as the Skunk Kush. All of which I think are great genetics. The Bubba Kush will knock you out if you can't sleep.

Anyway sent the money order off and it took 17 days to get my seeds, not too shabby.

20200109_120602.jpg