Grower

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dale Stackhouse, Jan 3, 2012.

1. New grower, I would like to communicate with other new growers and experienced growers on room set up and different experimenting techniques they may have used or are thinking about using. :p

2. wats up stackhouse??? im a noob too lol... wat kind of grow r u tryin for your first??? check mine out if u get a chance... peace

3. Nice to meet you dude. Welcome to the city.

If you browse the growing sections, you'll find "sticky" threads at the top of each category which will give you tons of useful info.

Don't be afraid to start a grow journal either. You start telling people you wanna grow around here, and then you post up pics of your setup, the grasscity community will see to it that you end up harvesting some weed.

Look no further dude. Everything you need to know is right here.

Best of luck!

4. I think it's just gonna be a coulple HPS lights. But what Im really interested in is getting the ventilation for the room just right, also with cooling tubes directing air over the bulbs to keep heat down. What about you? What you got goin on?

5. Awesome, thanks man. Just what I was looking for!

6. Plants are 4' tall with roughly another month of vegging left! I've topped the shit outta these and I'm afraid they are gonna outgrow my corn barrier..

• Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome, you must be in a legal state if that’s your real name. I’ll second what has been said above, this is a great site. I look forward to seeing your progress.

8. Just a quick question, first time grower here, I have plants in the veg stage around 3 weeks possibly 4 weeks, I still dont see any sex characteristics on the plants, I will include pics, if someone could let me know how the plants look and when I should be looking for the females and males

Attached Files:

9. Have you set the light at 12/12?

10. No not yet i didnt know if it was too early to do that? I keep reading I need growth before the flowering stage? How do they look right now?

• Like Like x 1
  11. When should I switch to 12/12?

• Like Like x 1
  12. They look healthy. I’m an outdoors gardener but I’ve started plants right at August and flowered them at that size and I’ve read of folks doing 12/12 from the start. You would probably get some solid advice if you started a thread in the “indoor” forum. A lot of it depends on what you are going for and how much light you have going.

13. Ok awesome thank you!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. They look to be in veg, you may want to try and shoot pics from the top and closer to the main stem also. You will soon be looking for light colored hairs for pre flower/flower.

15. Need a more up close picture.. Take one of the stem under the canopy where you have the other branches.. Take it so i can see the branch on the left the stem in the middle and a branch on the right.. Get close!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Here are the close ups

Attached Files:

17. Won’t see anything until you flip ... as in setting you lights to 12/12 for flower....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  18. Sorry nve mind this, I didn’t see you’ve got the answer already. Cheers and good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Ok awesome.thsnks for the info

• Like Like x 1