Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grower Half Oz Pickup (Pics!)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by metalplusweed, Dec 2, 2011.

1. I like road trips :smoke:... yeah it's around 260-300 miles roundtrip... you guys don't know anything about scenic drives or something i guess. Driving through Montana is a different experience every time ;)

2. #22 Deletemyposts, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
    [quote name='"Nadroj"']I like road trips :smoke:... yeah it's around 260-300 miles roundtrip... you guys don't know anything about scenic drives or something i guess. Driving through Montana is a different experience every time ;)[/quote]

I just can't imagine driving that far when I want bud and only getting an ounce. I'd have to go every week or 2. I pick up grams of hash and 2-4 different 8ths every couple of days b/c my dealer lives down the street.

3. He's the best grower i know in the state, right now he's running more than 2400 watts... that's why i go that far. And i can pick up as much as i want (as long as it's available)... $225/oz, $450/2, $900/qp :) ... the city i travel to is the #9 pot capital in the nation... Bozeman Montana :cool:
    Pot Capitals 2011 - The Daily Beast

It's not like that guy is my only connection... i can get easily get bud from 4 or 5 different people (patients, friends who have extra bud, and grower)... it's just more expensive because it's not from the source itself usually... 140-160/half, $250-300/oz... usually $280-290 for me. Billings is the 3rd drunkest city in the nation haha... so weed isn't the #1 thing here.
    Fresno, Calif., tops list of 'drunkest' U.S. cities; Boston least

Sorry for the thread jack... on with the dank.

4. Hash plant is a really nice strain, I'm toking the last of mine right now, it's smooth and hits the head really nice

5. Oh, well I live in va, which is definitely not a pot friendly state. Just bought an 8th of fire white widow, 2 grams of amber glass and a potent cookie for 140.

6. #26 Nadroj, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2011
    well youre hella more connected than other ppl in VA i know that... my friend from fredericksburg told me 120/q for "headies"... hahaha. I need to pick up some bho... or make some myself... just dont have a whole 10-14g to run through. :(

Usually when i buy an oz+ i need to make it last at least a few weeks to save money...

7. [quote name='"Nadroj"']

well youre hella more connected than other ppl in VA i know that... my friend from fredericksburg told me 120/q for "headies"... hahaha. I need to pick up some bho... or make some myself... just dont have a whole 10-14g to run through. :(

Usually when i buy an oz+ i need to make it last at least a few weeks to save money...[/quote]

Damn 120 a quarter is ridiculous! I pay less b/c I get mine from Cali, but most people here pay 80-100 for shitty(IMO) headies. I pay 70-90 for fire. 40-50 for a gram of bho.

Taking dabs has become my favorite way to burn. I haven't picked up oz's in a bit b/c I like trying new strains. Only time I do is when my brothers or dad need some.

We all pitch in and grab a few pounds of outdoor from Oregon during harvest season. I usually use all of my portion for making edibles and hash, but all of them smoke there stash. 1000 p.

8. I am simply fascinated at this thread.