Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grower Half Oz Pickup (Pics!)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by metalplusweed, Dec 2, 2011.

1. #1 metalplusweed, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    Just picked up a half ounce of Hashplant grown by my friend. Was $140 for 14 grams. Very pungent and frosty buds. will report back later with a smoke report. Enjoy pics!

Attached Files:

2. good pickup ! looks dank forsure .

3. smoke report:
    Shits pretty fire. nugs are way dense. Two rips had me good for a few hours. It is hybrid and has a really sweet taste.

4. dankkk hahaha is that like your pot table or something theres like little pieces all over and what looks like bho stuck to the table or somethin

5. It is earwax stuck on my table lol. tried getting that shit off haha

6. like earwax as in concentrate or earwax as in earwax?

7. Hahaha the concentrate that would be gross..

8. That looks like some great weed, but 140 seems pretty steep from a friend. But if it's THAT good, and it has a nice taste, I wouldn't say you got ripped off at all! :)

9. [quote name='"metalplusweed"']

Hahaha the concentrate that would be gross..[/quote]

That's what I was thinking lol

10. [quote name='"9D3"']That looks like some great weed, but 140 seems pretty steep from a friend. But if it's THAT good, and it has a nice taste, I wouldn't say you got ripped off at all! :)[/quote]

140s a crazy deal man

11. yea 140s a sick hookup. nice pickup and its legit ur buddy grows

12. Not too shabby a little leafy none the less dank!

13. #13 metalplusweed, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2011
    Close up of fat nug in bowl!!

Attached Files:

14. you needa clean that bong homie! good looks on the nugs though

15. not really a great deal considering his buddy is the grower. thats a whole lot of profit off a friend.

16. Indeed, i'm not a "dealer" but I did just give another patient friend a half o of NL#1 for $70 today...

17. i aint complaining hes gotta pay rent..

this shit goes to med clubs as well

18. For CA that's the price for a good half. Not really a hook up but if your happy that's all that matters! Looks dank. If you need to get that "earwax" off try rubbing alcohol and a paper towel.

19. Pretty good hook up but if you get it from the source... it should cost $120/half... i pay 225/oz if i go get it 130 miles away... or 250/oz delivered. $250-300/oz in my city bleh

20. [quote name='"Nadroj"']Pretty good hook up but if you get it from the source... it should cost $120/half... i pay 225/oz if i go get it 130 miles away... or 250/oz delivered. $250-300/oz in my city bleh[/quote]

Op-looks dank man. Enjoy!
    Damn tho is 130 round trip? I'd just get it delivered. I would not drive 260 miles for only 25 bucks off an ounce.
    Would have to make it worth it. Oh and I pay the same per ounce, 2-300. I get 8ths and quarters tho b/c I prefer a large variety of strains.