Grower appreciation...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hippie john, Nov 13, 2003.

1. I find it rather disturbing how the law makes us smokers/growers out to be such losers and all around dumb, bad people... i mean.. marijuana cultivators came up with the scrog technique... something that has revolutionized the way cannabis is grown.... and we are the current leaders in homemade Grow rooms/boxes and homemade hydroponic equipment.... think of where the greenhouse and garden industry would be without thousands if not millions of growers out there buying fertilizer, ligths, etc...

anyone who grows, or has grown should give themselves a pat on the back for doing your part for the good of mankind....

[​IMG]
    (smilie loaned from critter)

2. *pats all the growers back-sides, football player style*

yea, i just wanted to pat yer butts.......

3. yeah, i mean if there was a nuclear fallout, or a big ass meteor hit earth, then we'd be underground, growing food/vegtables/weed etc, with nothing more than a generator, and a light........we'd have to feed the world....lol........Peace out.......Sid

i doubt any normal farmers would be able to get their heads round it all unless they also grew weed.....

4. ^^^^pat,pat,pat^^^^ :D

5. wouldnt it rock to have a huge reunion of all the current and past growers in the world? jsut like in a big feild... and everyone brings a sample of their stash... that would kick ass.. everyone swapping designs and growing secrets...

6. john.........you have secrets???? :D

can i just keep patting you all on the butts in appreciation?
    an if we ever have to live underground.....ill pat all your backs hehe, whenever. AND even wather all those veggies

7. you just wanna keep on patting some ass don't ya?....lol......Peace out........Sid

8. sid, i dont know why youd say such a thing :D....
    i said id water the plants TOO

9. Each time a newbie becomes a successful grower, it is one more chip out of the WOD, and one more step in the peaceful overgrow.
    Patts are being awarded all around?
    {;^J hehehe! the eg

10. i in particulare dont have a whole lot of secrets... but im sure some of the senior growers do:D

11. Some of us have dirty secrets, some are all wet, some will be exposed, some will never see the light of day.
    But we all share the same deep, dark secret...[we inhale].
    the earth girl says light up in a 'toast' to the peacful overgrow!

12. lmao... yeah a "toast"... makes excellent munchies by the way.... filling after like 3 peices.... its the stoner diet... keep them calories and carbs down...

like have a big reunion in a big open feild in like montana.. or in the middle of the aus. outback... in an isolated area.... people from 100s of miles away will see this big hazy cloud over like 100 sq. miles... birds will fall from the sky...