Grower Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Euphoric Toker, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Before you ask. Yes I am high right now and I was just thinking about how amazing growers are, you guys have the life:constant supply of weed,money, and just having these beautiful plants. I Love You Guys:smoking::D:yay:

2. Yeah u dudes rock!!!!!

3. And For Supplying Their Community! I Love You Guys:D:D:smoking::smoking:

4. yea the hole its a thugs game is not so true imo, Most growers here are small time and allow easy supply. Its just a shame people that get it from the growers to sell are mostly assholes.

5. yea thats true. if i knew a grower i would just buy large amounts and then smoked with him

6. I'm so excited, here in a couple of week I'll be transferring my plants to a hydroponic system. This will be my third grow, and I'm going to do it right finally :D

7. Grow your own man why would you want to pay these insanely high prices the big growers and middle men are pushing?

2 3 400 an ounce give me a fucking break you think it costs anywhere close to that to grow? The answer in no.

8. Since I've got my card I just started a couple seeds I had. They're 2 inches now and I get stoned with them every day :)