growbright 6" inline fan help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ckk, Nov 12, 2011.

1. so I bought the fan from the famous HTG supply and it arrived with a broken J box( the black box that holds the wires and motor) and it was broken off the fan just hanging there but they were nice enough to send me a new J box the day after i reported it and gave me a discount on my next purchase but im suppose to rewire the original wires into the new box and im having some troubles. I got all the wires hooked up that are shown on the diagram inside the box but there is 1 additional wire that i cant for the life of me figure out which other wire it goes with since 2 wires go in one socket.(already blew a circuit and had to flip the breaker earlier) so my question is GC if someone knows from experience what 2 wires pair up or have the same fan and can just open the box(2 simple screws) snap a picture and post it up so i can see.Thanks for the help if i get any replies.

2. Your havin way to many problems with a fan man i would've told them to send me a replacement instead of a piece to fix the fan thats suppose to be brand new.