1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Growbox Question

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by Duffey, Mar 13, 2004.

1. Alright, I made a grow box, got a 50w flour, i only plan on yielding like 10 grams with this, just for the hell of it, its made out of an empty computer frame, a bit wider than a dell, and about 6" taller. I was bored one night and made it, it has a canopy, made out of 'chicken fencing' so it will make a shorter plant with a larger yield, no fan intact, and still works, only growing one plant, sprouted up about a week ago, looking good, the stem is nice and thick, so it'll be healthy, if anyone would like to add any comments, i'd love to hear what should be done too..
  2. Sounds like a good basic setup, with the exception of not having a fan. I'd seriously invest in a fan of some kind, even a computer fan would make a good improvement. Otherwise, sounds like a neat idea, especially with the mentality of "what the hell." =P

3. heh I:m maken a box outa an old comp case for sure now :)
  4. I took out the 50w flour and found a lantern with dual flours in it, and, it's High Pressure Sodium, i found it somewhere in the house and was like "this will work better". The plant grew 2 inches overnight after installing this lantern... I'll post pics whenever i get the chance

Grasscity Deals Near You