Growbox Design

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by abnormldood, Mar 27, 2009.

1. #1 abnormldood, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2009
    Well guys, because of my tendency to be a perfectionist, I have taken my time to draw out a blueprint(which came out quite nicely I may add) of my growbox. This is my first time attempting an indoor grow so I hope it goes smoothly. If I have left any info out, please tell me. http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu332/abnormldood/Untitled.jpg

Just a question, where's the best place in a growbox to put the thermometer/hygrometer?

Edit: I'm going from seed to harvest in this box, then building another one for a separate veg/clone box. These are going to be grown in 5" net pots using the Lucas Formula. Anyone think I'll meet my goal of a 1/2 lb of dry herb? Please rate, add comments/criticism, I'd like to hear what other people's ideas are.

2. Bump. No comments or advice from the pros on GC? I'd like to get some feedback please.

3. Canopy.

Probably not first run, but definitely doable. Genetics will be a factor here. What strain are you working with and what's the distance from bulb to reservoir?

4. #4 abnormldood, Mar 28, 2009
    16" from the screen, 24" from the res at it's highest point. I'm working with Warlock by Magus Genetics, it's an Indica/Sativa hybrid, supposed to have a yield and flowering time comparable to C99.

5. Looks like a good choice. I'm looking forward to this one. Carry on. :bongin:

6. #6 abnormldood, Mar 28, 2009
    Thanks! I won't be able to get started until I move into my own apartment, probably within the next 3-4 weeks. At the moment I'm living with a friend and he's pretty paranoid when it comes to illegal activity. Just trying to get my design set up in my mind and on paper before I put it to action. Any extra feedback/advice from the members on GC would be nice.

-Abnormldood