Grow your own Marijuana Plants game...

Discussion in 'General' started by Terpsichore, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Someone introduced this game to me, and I thought I'd share it... it seems pretty cool... I just started it, but it's already fun... Basically, you download it, and you pick out seeds, plant, water, fertilize them, adjust the lighting and they will grow... It's done in real time, based on your computer clock, so it's like really growing without actually growing.. I know... I know... why grow on the computer when you can grow for real? Well to be honest, my appeal to this is because the last time I tried to grow I royally messed it up, and had to pull the plants after 4 months... I'm hoping the skills I learn from this I can loosely apply to real growing, without wasteing any of my good expensive seeds, so I thought since we have quite a few newbies, some of them might like to try this out first also, or maybe even right along side it... Anyways, here's the site, I hope you enjoy it...

http://www.highgrow.us/download.php

~ Terpsichore

2. wow this is awesome. + rep

How are you this morning, I got the Insomnia again

3. I been playing highgrow for about 2 months now, have three white widow strains growing. Its fun, I just keep it minimized all day, since my comp stayes on.