Grow Yield Calculation Help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by squirrelsnugs, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Hey ,

I have a 10x20 grow that is indoor with 100 plants that uses 11 Gavita Pro 1000 watts lights and I am trying to figure out what an good estimate yield from this set up might be.  I know there are many factors that play into this but please assume intermediate grow skills and equally well developed grow conditions. ANY and ALL help is appreciated. Thank you in advance. P.S. my guess is around 15 to 20 lbs is this too much or too little?

2. You'll probably get at least 1000mg out of there

3. You've got such a huge set up worth thousands with about a hundred or so plants and you come in here asking such a beginner question...

I'd estimate you'll pull about 86 reefers dry.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  4. No mention of strain or methods... I'd expect 100 marijuanas.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Well first I want to thank you guys for the replies. Second yes it is a nub question for an investor who knows some but not enough. Again thank you for your input. 

6. You would probably be better to take one of those 1000w put six plants under, you'll probably get more bud than off the 100 (wtf) plants if you not experienced enough

7. #9 Xcesscola, Jun 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2015
    Is this a joke?

8. Lol I don't know why these guys are being assholes but, If you're an intermediate grower I would expect you to get between .3 to .6 grams per watt.

9. why do you have to be such a dick? i was reading some of the questions you have asked in your posts, and you are about the farthest thing from jorge cervantes yourself. If you think 11 lights with 100 plants is "such a huge set up" maybe you are the beginner. be nice to people. asshat.

10. You're right, I was a dick and a nooeeeoooowwwwbbbbbb .

Just like you.

And in a year someone will necro one of your dick comments for fun and you'll have the luxury of replying to one of them.

TL\DR
    Time traveling dicks that waste peoples time becauz

11. This is how u calculate a yeild. Length x Width x Height divided by # of plants divided by 16...

Exp 10 x 10 x 8 (/ )12 plants (/ ) 16 .... Room should do 4.16 lbs

12. Note* if you are doing 100 plants. Use 10.0 as your plant count.

20 x 10 x 8 / 10.0 / 16 and the math will say the room will do 10 lbs max

13. There is absolutely no way to predict yeild. Especially no made up math bs.

Pics of your grow?

14. This is a funny thread. Is this your first time growing 100 plants at once? If so, I don't think you know what you dug into. Especially when it comes to drying, trimming, and curing. If it's not your first time growing this many plants, you should have a guesstimate already of the yield you're going to pull. Why do these questions still pop up in this forum? It's asked atleast 5 times a day.

• Like Like x 1