Grow Update Flowering 2nd week PICS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dankcultivator, Dec 23, 2006.

1. i'm growing blue mystic i'm on my 2nd week of flowering i just got my hps400w in a few days ago and i just put in fresh nutes, hopefully i can determine sex soon.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. That's a pretty sweet closet you got going man. What are the temps like in there? You could probably get that light closer to the plants, as long as there is a fan blowing on them. Very nice so far, keep us posted....

3. i have a fan blowing at all times, and my closet temp is usually at about 72 with 55% rh

4. new pics tommorow of the buds from my 4 FEMALES!!!

5. 5 new pics, theyve been on 12/12 for about 2 1/2 weeks now, i have 4 FEMALES!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Very nice indeed my friend, and I like that you got your light from HTGS. Those guys are great.
    +Rep, and keep up the good work!!

7. Nice looking grow, however that said, I see a little tip burn on your leaves might want to back the nutes down a bit.

Lights definitely could stand to be lowered as long as you can keep the temps below 80F.
    Good luck.

8. the burning on the leaves isnt from nutes its from when i was vegging with my flouros i didnt realize that the lights were directly on the leaves so they got burned a little