Grow update day 45 of flower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Countrygrower204, Nov 1, 2017.

1. For those interested I've got a little update here. Day 45 of flower for my ayahuasca purple, tangerine dream and peyote cookies. Pretty happy with how everything has gone so far for my first grow. Very much looking forward to the next. Top to bottom peyote cookies, tangerine dream and ayahuasca purple

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. What are you using for flowering nutrients?

3. I've been using remo nutrients. It's a full line of nutrients made by a grower in Canada here.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Beautiful sight, nice job.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Remo the man the myth the legend
    He'd be proud

• Like Like x 3
  6. Looks great! I'm new to this, both the forum and growing but I've been researching and purchasing all my indoor goodies. I've got 10 fem "Bianca" seeds on way and some t-5's to start vegging under once they pop. My area is 9 sq ft. I plan to germinate all 10 and deal with the best ones from there. My question is, I'm seriously considering a Morsen 1200w LED full spectrum. The act power drawn is 220w. Please help me decide if this light will be optimal for my 3×3 space and for about 6- 10 girls? Thank you in advance. Tony Budz...

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

7. Hello, I'm Tony and I'm new to this. I've got some questions and I see you're successful so far so I want to ask so i can catch up. I've got 9 sq feet to use. I've got 2 t-5's to start my seedlings under and I'm still undecided what light to order for my vege cycle. I also want the light to be able to get me from veg, to flower and all the way to harvest. I'm looking at the Morsen 1200W full spectrum nd also a HPS 600W light. I have 10 seeds on the way and I'm gonna germ all 10 and keep as many as possible. I'm only in a 3×3 area as I know that's the footprint for pretty much mist lights so I wanna stay within that footprint. I'm also going indoor organic so I will be in soil for my medium. Any thoughts please. Thank u. Tony

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

8. Looking really nice bro, bet they will turn out very nicely.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hello tony, nice to meet you. It's been fantastic to see so many new growers such as my self on here. I'll try to help you as much as possible. I have little to no knowledge on the subject of led lights unfortunately, although I know many others on here do so maybe someone else can chime in on that one. However i decided to go with the tried and true HID lights for my first grow. I bought two 1000 watt doubled ended reflectors, at about 360 Canadian dollars a piece. They each came with a metal halide light and a high pressure sodium light and a ballast. My room is a little bigger at about 4x10 so I had more space to cover, I plan on using the lights for bigger grows in the future so that's why I went so big. I've heard that the 600 watt HID lights are more efficient than the 1000 watts and I'm sure 600 would be more than enough for the size of your grow area. Hopefully that provides a little guidance for you. If you have any more questions feel free to ask and I'll try my best to help ya out.

• Like Like x 1
  10. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

A couple of pictures from today.

• Like Like x 1

11. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  12. I have king led 1500w and you cant beat it for the price.... Hell i bought another shortly after the first.. Great for my 3x3x6 tent they're around $129(us) on Amazon check them out.. Also have mars hydro led and will buy king led over the mars which is way more pricey

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

13. Incredible colors!! Good job

14. Thank you! I was taken back at how colourful it got! Here's right before harvest. [​IMG]