Growtogrow Growing weed every day Inside & Out

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Growtogrow, Jan 2, 2018.

1. #1 Growtogrow, Jan 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    Well 2017 was a good year had an excellent outside grow looking forward to 2018 outside grow.

So all the baby's have got to start somewhere I'm going to start them inside.
    I am growing several different strains. Some high THC value strains and also going to be doing some Frankenstein breeding as well as I am preparing my outside grow plants for 420 2018.

I started popping seeds on the 23rd of December most of all popped and are in the ground. The seed list goes as

5 Chemberry D from Dark Horse genetics.

2 Blueberry from Seedsman

2 White widow from Seedsman

2 Citrus super haze from Seedsman.

2 Devil cream Autos from sweet seeds.

1 Red dragon from Barney's farm

1 Chocolate mint OG from Humboldt Seeds.

All these strains have popped I have sage and sour th seeds I have Hawaiian Maui waui Nirvana and Early skunk from Seedsman that have not popped yet I replaced all these seeds with new ones and hopes they will pop very soon.

The pics that I'm showing we'll start out with my room I revamped it. Put new tarps up cleaned it painted the walls put the lights up I'll be running 600w ipower digitales.
    I built a raised bed it holds 35 square feet of soil and I'll also be running some small fiber pots for my breeding.

The soil I used was Fox Farms ocean Forest and I also used Happy Frog I mix the two 12 bags of the ocean Forest and 8 bags of happy frog along with several amendments and bat guano.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 16
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. Nice setup I'll tag along

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thanks Jay R...
    I am just getting it rolling this year. I had a great season outside last summer. I have techniques that are not used by many.
    So glad to have u aboard.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  4. I still have 3 months of winter left before spring, probably get some beans popping in feb

• Like Like x 5
  5. Yeah I'm getting a little early start myself. I'm in Michigan so we still have a little while yet but I'm doing some breeding and some of the plants I'm breeding I want to make clones of so I can set them outside for the outside grow so if I get started now I'll have time enough to get some of those girls breeding and make the clones.

This is a pic of my outside grow last summer.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I believe worm castings maybe the best thing for anybody growing in dirt you got to have worm castings it just makes a difference I also use manure preferably from alpacas and llamas but cow dung works as well too and horse I use bat guano as well Jamaican bat guano Sumerian bat guano Mexican bat guano Indonesian bat guano they all have different ratings for nitrogen potash sulfur I use the Indonesian and a Mexican and the Sumerian in the beginning in the veggie stage and the Jamaican I use towards the end I make teas with these bat guano and other things. you'll see as the grow goes on.[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. GTG, I'm in. I'll be checking this out. Thanks!

• Like Like x 5
  8. Thanks.... Mike yeah stop in anytime.

• Like Like x 4

9. How does the bed drain, or do you just have to water carefully?

• Like Like x 6
  10. Your up and Running I like how your bed Came out! I’m Subbed like always!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
  11. Subbed

• Like Like x 5
  12. #12 Growtogrow, Jan 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    No bottom to the raised bed just 2 x 12 in a rectangle and then I have plastic on a floor two layers of 3 mil then a layer of the garden mesh and then there's a layer of pea Stone then another layer of garden mesh over top of the P Stone then I laid white tarp on top of that sliced holes in it another layer of pea Stone on top of that and then my mixture of dirt and amendments.

I had forgot to add that I also mixed in clay pellets ( like rocks )
    Into the soil to also help with drainage.

• Like Like x 4
  13. Yessirr I made my own worm bin even convinced my wife to let me continue worm farming in the spare bedroom. 20171023_173959.jpg 20171216_123407_1.gif

• Like Like x 10
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Okay, that's just amazing. What temperature is the room you keep this in? What are you feeding them? Thanks JR.

• Like Like x 4
  15. That's great it will drain nicely. Thanks.

• Like Like x 3
  16. 70°f I feed them newspaper, malted barley powder, neem seed meal, some fruit here and there. They really enjoy carbs and sugars, make sure to keep food in a small pile on a corner. very lightly spread it if you do. Too thick of a malted barley layer will go thermal and cook at 140°f for a few days...so try to avoid that if ya can lol. Also used abou 6 cups of basalt per tray as per Coots recipe.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Hey,
    Got it. I have a farm but I think my basement is too cold for them to really thrive at 63f. I'm considering moving it into my veg room which is around 72-74f in the shaded area's consistently.

I do a bedding of peat moss, a layer of good compost, and feed them mostly vegetables, alpha-ha pellets (lightly), and MBP once but I think I'll do it a little more. The 6 cups of basalt is to add grit I would imagine, it seems like a lot per bin though.

• Like Like x 3
  18. This is going to be our new hang out Rob.. LOL

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. #19 Jay_R_1787, Jan 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    Grit and the castings will be nice for amending with the basalt, less clumpy mud consistency good drainage still chalk full of benificials. Def would say get it a bit warmer worms thrive at 72° to 75° if you can. I also have peatmoss as a bedding with a little coco mixed. I recently started cooking eggshells in the oven and crushing them into a powder as well and applying in the bins.

• Like Like x 4
  20. Welcome

• Like Like x 1