Grow tips

Discussion in 'General' started by timmy jomas weeks, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Heyy I'm jhomas , any tips for outside grow in north Florida ? Strain,plant care or anything really is welcome (new grower)

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. read up homie! did you check out all them stickies in the grow section? lots of good info.

3. I didn't see a grow section? And yeah I've read a lot on the subject, just wanted to hear some info from some guys on here

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. if you are using the mobile app it doesnt show up, you can google search and get to it on your phones browser though.

5. I am originally from Savannah and it gets in the 90s up here in the hills so the Florida grow would be great outside, however the laws and PD might still be fickle for a bit and an outdoor grow got a call fom police chief here im CO. It all worked out without trouble but i no longer attempt to grow outside in this huge county of only 13k people, so first and foremost know your laws and once all that's done...grow on!

For outside strain that's proven itself to me in the heat and an outdoor environment I would suggest blue dream. It's a 60 day indoor plant but thrives like a beast in this dark Colorado soil. Do your reaserch, I'm guessing you want to grow outside bc the cost, equipment and nutes involved and cost associated? I totally get it. It for the moment, only top shelf crazy good mmj is worth anything here and that's coming soon to FL. So, an outdoor harvest will be fun and yield decent pot mo matter
    What if you start it right. We are a consulting here in CO and promote aquaphonics to start letting go of the water supply a little bit. CA is a full decade ahead of drought perdictions so please be careful and respect the land that provides for you. Rather that be tomatoes or dank stanky cannabis. Just always keep a vision of your intentions in mind. Also, if you are starting from seed, go ahead and buy them or if you have clippings to clone do so. Now I know growing season is months away for you so google abd purchase good strains for high heat and outdoor operations. But a small t5 flouresent and get those plants started by Jan 1st. Keep them under the t5 until time to plant. You'll have waist high plants to start with and that setting up for success. They only need substrate, H2o and some nitrogen via kelp, seaweed, bat guano or if you are as country me, chicken shit is amazing for the vegging plant. Once you've created your bed, and have a decent soul to fill in holes with. You don't want muddy conditions so if it's low lands And wet, you'll need a raised bed for the garden. BUT, if you put a waist high vegging blue dream plant outside about April, you'll have plants 12 ft tall and the girth of a sedan standing on end... that's what I would I do... soooo much pot at harvest. What are the laws there now btw?

6. Google and these threads are great. It you must consider, is the guy that's been growing successfully for 20 years logging in? The answer is. O, however, this forum with grasscity caught my attention. My Sensei told me to pay it forward and I've been at it and providing for this household Ailey off donations from cannabis for the last 3 years so if anyone has any questions, I'm an open book and let me tell you, the first year is nothing but trial and error, no matter who the sensei is. As long as you stay positive and don't over love them and understand the why behind everything you do and you'll be fine in this industry. Stay humble and grow on!