Grow The Fuck Up!

Discussion in 'General' started by nhazein420, Oct 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First of all...i know this is in the wrong section, but Moderators [especially trikky, i had to repost it...sorry] ...i juss wanted everyone to see this.

Where the fuck has the city gone??? Ive only been a member here for a little over a year...but ive seen so many chnges its rediculous. This is a forum....which means A public meeting place for open discussion, not for example how this and that person is a bitch because he uses a white lighter. i understand that many people are supersticious but please...dont start a fight over the color of a lighter.

Recently, i was juss talkin wit my GC bro mokeweed [much thanks for your help] nd we came to the conclusion that the city reminds us of high school. Every one has something to say about everything...and thats whut a forum is for...but u dont gotta be a complete fuckin asshole about it. People are making fun of other people that have juss discovered the wonder of this amazing drug, which in turn, shows the noobs that society was rite about us, that we are good for nothing assholes...nd i especially dont want that. Its gotten so bad that the city had to create a whole new section juss for noobs...thats serious.

Theres even immature little pricks that wanna get negative rep cuz they think they're cool. Like this complete dumbass... [​IMG]

in conclusion....GROW THE FUCK UP... so we can get our beloved GC back.
    Thanks.

2. let the war begin...:rolleyes:

3. And creating this thread does nothing to fix the problem.
    He is gone.
    Move on.

4. As you said, this is a public forum. This is what you get when it gets popular. Get over it.

5. enough with the "what happened to GC?" threads

6. dude. how long u been here? 3 months.... u aint seen shit. i havent been here a year and seen changes

7. No hes right...this place is like high school

Its not gonna change and as cool as this place is its still just an internet forum..not a big deal

Alot of us are pretty harsh though (I know I can be sometimes) also gotta add the factor of drugs...sometimes were fucked up and talkin shit

I think in the end it comes down to forgiving and forgetting. Were gonna have arguements and shit talking but it needs to be left in that thread

Dont trash someone everytime they post just cause you dont like them.

Its like a family..you fight and you get over it. We all have reasons for liking this forum and I see no reason why we cant all enjoy it despite the occasional disagreement

I think I had a fuckload of typos but im on pills so fuck it lol :smoke:

8. meh..i can see why he got the temporary ban..but he created a new acct..so thats a permaban..

he could have just waited a week to take it up with the mods..

there isnt anything thats really changed in the three years ive been here..people come and go..who go about bucking around without a care for the others who have to hear that shit...there is a place for everything

9. Wait is this true? He's permabanned?

10. Im not the officall word on it..but creating an multiple accts, specially when your banned is grounds for it...

check your local mod for more details...lol :smoke::smoke:

just hit a joint finally tonight..son wouldnt go to bed

11. Hey, fuck you man, I liked Craig. Let's get in a useless argument about it! :rolleyes:

12. OP... hows bout bein' part of the solution, not the problem

if you have a problem with someone... and can't get over it...

1. User CP
    2. Edit Ignore List
    3. Copy/Paste username
    4. Save Changes

/problem

13. Craig was being an idiot about that, there was no reason to go around posting threads and posts and having sig and avatar like that.

RMJL even put the final word saying it was rep abuse after he was banned.

So that is that, end of story.

As for those of you telling him to quit making threads like this, all he is saying is "GROW THE FUCK UP!"

You're suppose to be 18 being here.. act your damn age.

Ya'll remind me of a buncha damn monkeys fighting for a banana, throwing feces and what not at each other.

-AFD

14. #14 PolskieSkrenty, Oct 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2008
    Swim agrees the city has changed. Swim got himself banned"for disrespect" for telling it how it is, which was complete bullshit by the way. Swim now only visits occasionally and tries his best to ignore the immense number of people who don't know what the fuck they're talking about. With all that said there are still some chill members and good threads, or else swim wouldn't be here.

Well, SWIM shouldn't have made another account if he was banned. *RMJL

15. people are getting a little too heated here on the city...it's just the internet guys, take a deep breath, lean back in your computer chain, and relax :smoke:

16. People should remember this is a damn pot forum. Way too much hostility for a buncha stoners.

17. A word from the wise.

-AFD

18. Swim needs to see a psychiatrist

19. hey now, craig was cool. he just broke a rule and acted a little rash, who hasn't every now and then? it was a tad bit extreme, though. still, he deserves another chance.

20. No that kid deserves absolutley NO chance, he posted pictures of COCKS around here.

I mean jesus christ, look at this...

http://forum.grasscity.com/general/283822-some-crazy-shit.html

...Fuck that kid

-AFD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.