Grow Tents -----> roof support ? ?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by smokacola, Aug 20, 2012.

1. So before i build something to hold my lights, fan and filter . . .

Is there something i can just buy that i can install in the ceiling of my grow tent that will support these items? Im not paying more then 30 bucks shipped knowing that i can just probably drill a board in the top or something. Still id rather not modify the structure itself.

any clever ideas or links ?

Thanks

2. Well being a tent I don't think you could drill a board in the top. Maybe use d clamps to run a chain from the poles either side and hang stuff from that. Make sure it can take the weight though.

3. Can def drill a bored.. just gotta drill some strategic holes in the top metal frame on each side, and then some in the board to match. nuts and bolts.. ive done it before but i was hopeing someone invented something by now lol..

Seriously why the hell all tents dont come with some sort of ceiling structure built in is beyond me. its like we are not all trying to hang shit in them or something.... just cause they made ufo lights dont mean that shits gonna levitate.

4. I dunno, every one I've seen says it comes with bars to hang stuff on. Pics might help us give you some better ideas.

5. Most tents have support bars on the roof like in the pic. What tent are you using?

Attached Files:

6. ...pvc pipe, panda poly, duck tape....and some creativity.

• Like Like x 1