grow tent?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DeeplyROOTED87, Oct 18, 2017.

1. so I'm limited on space to grow indoors and i was thinking about getting a tent. the only thing is, i would have to put it in the garage, a buddy of mine said that a garage would be to hot to use a tent....has anyone grown in a tent in the garage?

2. Get u a tent and don't listen to your friend

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. Garages get hot and very cold so whatever your garage temp is, that will be the tents min temp . U have to figure out will u need to cool or heat your garage to maintain ideal temps.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I would assume that you will need a large exhaust fan ducted to outside to be able to run high power lights for bloom. This is going to vent the garage 24/7 and definitely reduce the hot/cold in there. If I were you I would put a air intake grill on the garage door so that your tent receives intake air from your temp controlled house.

I was going to build a room and at the last minute I bought a tent instead. I never stop thinking that was one of the best decisions I ever made the tent is perfect for me. It saves days of work for a minimal investment and contains everything so well it makes taking down and moving the operation a snap.

It makes sizing a light footprint to your tent easy. The best size for a personal bloom room IMO is 3x3 or 4x4. That is the most common light footprint. If you grow photos get a 4x4 veg area as well. The veg area only needs about half the amount of light power.

• Like Like x 1