Grow tent

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Caldaddykush, Mar 30, 2016.

1. hi guys. I'm going to be buying my first grow tent. I have been doing a lot of research. And I've narrowed it down to the 4x4 gorilla grow tent that's what I'm ordering tomorrow but for my light. I want a 1000w hps and I believe a mh for veg stage "correct me if I'm wrong" but. I'm new to this any help and tips what has worked for you. I'm picking up fox farm ocean forest is that alright to put my germinated seeds into or are the fertilizers to strong starting off. How soon soon is spraying my plants with organic pesticides to soon. I want to make it a habit before they show up.

Grow Tents For Sale | Grow Room Reviews | Best 4x4 Grow Tent

2. You really shouldn't give any nutes within the first two weeks of life at least. Also with your grow tent, I bought a 4x4x7 and when I got it I completely under estimated the size. It hardly fits. Make sure you measure the area that you want to place the tent! How many plants do you plan on growing in your 4x4 space? 1000w seems like it may be a bit overkill.
    MH is generally used for veg while HPS is used for flower, but I just use HPS for veg and flower then you don't have to change the bulbs.

• Like Like x 1
  3. 48x48 will get you 4 plants. For coverage you may want to consider getting two smaller lights. HID lighting is supposed to be about 10" from canopy. I don't think you'll get a good coverage with 1 light that low. 2 400s side by side may be better? Curious to hear other folks thoughts on it.

Be kind. Perfect your craft. Give more than you take. We are family.

4. I went 5x5. 1 600w hps and 2 300w leds. Temps will be a real concern with 1000w in a 4x4.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. This is what I was thinking. 1000w is way over kill for a 4x4 tent.

6. I would go 600. With ac on in the room u good. Get a good exhaust fan. I went with a big ass fan

7. I want to run a second 3x3 room connected by duct with a ac unit inside what woulD that do for me

8. Keep it cold and everythings purplelisious

9. I have a 4x4 gorilla light tent with a 600w hps and a 125w for the spots that don't get as much light and 2 400~ Cfm inline fans and this last grow I put in 7 plants

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. An entire A/C for a 3x3 tent?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app