Grow tent quality

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by DLSteve, Jan 22, 2018.

1. I've been looking at a small grow tent and there are difference in the quality and thickness of the material.

How much does the fabric matter? Does it really make it quieter or less stinky? Is there a big difference in the quality of 600D and 1680D fabric?

2. if its a small tent for a play/experiment type grow get the cheapest

in time you may like the 'play'

hence you will upgrade to a larger tent

IMO get the best often the heaviest

as cheap larger tents tend in impale ?.. fall inwards?

as often the grower buys a too big a extract fan

that collapses the tent like a lung ....lol

good luck

3. I'm keeping it small. The new Canadian pot legislation will allow you to grow at home, max size is 3.3'x3.3' (1x1m)

4. Congratulations on the new legislation! I live in the States so the Feds aren't as cool with it down here, but one by one States are legalizing weed after California set the trend recently, so hopefully one day the government will realize they can't win votes opposing legalization and it will be OK across the board. I went with a good quality tent from Mars Hydro (their LED lights are quite popular amongst the GC blades from what I see) that measures 27x27x63" (perfect for my closet) for just $75. I saw cheaper ones roughly the same size but for about half that amount, but they lacked many of the vents and features that the Mars Hydro tent has.

At the end of the day you get what you pay for so make sure your tent frame is sturdy enough to hold your light/s, possibly a carbon filter and fan, etc.

5. I wouldnt go under 600D on a tent

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk