Grow Tent + Light Setup

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by 918AutoGrower, May 11, 2018.

1. I only have 1 grow under my belt. It was a micro-grow in a grow cabinet that I built with a 100watt Advanced Platinum “blurple” LED light. I sold the entire setup to a friend.

This week, I have ordered:

1. 32” x 20” x 63” grow tent
    2. 4” fan 190cfm, ducting, and 4” carbon filter
    3. Relandro 400 watt COB light
    4. 5x 5-gallon square fabric pots
    5. A ton of autoflowering seeds....3 seeds of each strain....6 different strains

I’ll be growing 1 strain (3 plants) at a time with this setup. The Releandro 400watt COB (pictures attached) that I purchased does have CREE CXA3070 chips with a nice spectrum. The light was not expensive. I’m thinking of purchasing another one, and running both of them on 3 plants. Would this be enough?

OR.....

Should I run dual quantum boards like 2x HLG 185 QB288’s in 3000K and and use the Releandro COB light as supplement lighting? I hope I listed that correctly. I only started learning about quantum board lights yesterday and I’m still learning how all of it works. I did a TON of research on a decent COB light I could afford and then after I bought it, I learn about quantum boards.

Trying not to get frustrated. Need some help making a good decision.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Whats the draw from wall on that light

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

3. 120 actual watts

4. How many actual watts per square feet for LED? Isn’t it like 40 or 50 watts?

5. yes, but only based on what I have seen on here,
    you should only need 200 watts of LED!