Grow tent kit

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Drewdefer420, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Hey guys,
    I'm getting ready to purchase a set up to start growing. I've seen tons of different lights and tents to choose from and opinions seem to greatly vary. I'm somewhat skeptical of buying a bundle like this but was wondering if anyone else has had experience with something similar.

Kit Includes:
    (1) AgroMax Large grow tent
    (1) GrowBright switchable 1000-watt complete grow light with HPS bulb
    (1) pair rope ratchet grow light hangers
    (1) 120v single-outlet mechanical timer
    (1) GrowBright thermometer/hygrometer
    (1) 6" inline fan and flange kit
    (1) 6" clip-on circulation fan
    (1) Bubble Brothers 6-Pot DWC hydroponic systems
    (1) bottle Soul Grow 1-quart
    (1) bottle Soul Bloom 1-quart
    (1) GH pH control kit

Initially I wanted to go LED because of the negative feedback I've gotten from the HPS critics but this seems like a solid deal for $800. I plan on growing 5-6 plants at a time, and am probably going to buy a smaller 2x2 tent also for veg. Also I'll be buying more / different nutrients most likely after I research these ones.

Complete 4.5 x 4.5 (55"x55"x79") Grow Tent Package With 1000-Watt HPS Grow Light + DWC Hydroponic System & Nutrients

Thanks guys
    Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I don't see anything there that should add up to $800. Obviously you need to price those items out separately then decide if it's worth paying that vendor a extra couple hundred dollars for the convenience of the package.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Did you check out HTGSupply?? I know they used to have some pretty sweet deals on "tent kits"

• Like Like x 1
  4. I haven't before you mentioned them. They do have much better deals thanks for the heads up. Knew I could count on someone to lead me in a better direction lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Htgsupply is awesome. I have no qualms about recommending them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

6. That's what it's all about.....IMO!

Glad I could "help"!