Grow Tent Kit ?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by hugrem, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Hello guys , I would like to purchase a grow tent kit and was wondering if it was illegal to purchase ? I found one cheap on ebay (ship from UK) and im in canada , can it get stuck at custom and be refused ? Or 100% legal ?

2. I'm no lawyer , but I would think it perfectly legal to order and ship tents or any growing supplies anywhere into / to/ or from anywhere in North America , hell, especially Canada , not including seeds prolly

3. You can create your own kit cheaper than any one bundled kit. And to answer your question no idk why a tent, fan, and lights could get stuck at customs.

4. Infiniti is right! You'll end up spending more money replacing a lot of the cheap accessories that come with the "kit". You'd be better off just buying a tent, ballast, hood, fan and carbon filter all separately. That way you know every piece is the quality you want and perfect for your needs. I bought all quality products and put together my own set up. By shopping around and looking for deals you can actually get a really nice set up for a very reasonable price. Check your local hydro store too. A lot of times if you point out that you can get something for $XX.XX online they will try to match that price to get your business. Then you don't even have to worry about shipping or paper trails. Just pay in cash and be done with it.

5. I'll have spent roughly 600 after I buy soil and pots and nutrients and I pieced together a name brand kit. And the kits you see online generally are from $700-$4000 USD.

Attached Files:

6. InfinitiG35, would you mind helping me figure out what to get for a small grow tent system? I was thinking of putting it on a spare shower (30x30 inches). I live outside of the US, but will be visiting on a while, so thought I could pick it up there (options here are quite limited and expensive).