grow tent in closet w/ no attic access. please help!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by caesar23, May 10, 2011.

1. Well I've got it venting into the attic now and thats helped bring my temps down pretty good. Today even with the closet shut and no other intake except maybe under the door my max temp was 81 in the temp so I was pretty pleased with that. Once I install a 4 inch fan bringing in cool air from the adjoining bedroom then temps will for sure be under control.
    And its quiet. The fiancee is already pleased with the noise level and by doing this I think it will be pretty damn close to perfect stealth

2. just use the one fan.. on the exhaust.. you should automatically be pulling cooler air from the next room.. don't waste your time trying to push air all over the house...

also.. when you remove your hole you cut into the attic... lowes sells a plastic square with a removable insert for less than 20 dollars... install that and it only looks like you needed a small access hole into the attic rather than it looking like you had a grow in the house... it looks nicer and it will pass any inspection and is fire rated...

good luck with the grow... start a journal and next time add more pics

3. here are a couple pics of where im at. I think I transplanted too late. ive been in flowering for 2 weeks. These plants have not had ideal or anywhere close to ideal conditions. I just got the tent and ventilation setup yesterday, and transplanted 2 out of the 3. I really hope the stress of transplanting doesn't kill them. Wish me luck and any advice would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

4. Just a little bump. My temps are good now

Attached Files: