Grow tent in built in robe. Please help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Rams, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Hi all,
    I am new completely new to growing and have so many questions it’s crazy, but one thing is really bugging me.
    I’m ready to buy all my equipment and get growing. My problem is my g owing space.
    My room is the only place I can grow at my place.
    I’m planning on buying a 24"x24"x36" mini grow tent for 1 or 2 plants max.
    Il be fitting the tent in my BIR(built in robes) And I plan to keep the robes open all the time. I have a window that’s in the same room but parallel the tent.
    My question is, will I be ok if I can’t exhaust directly out of a window, Il be to exhausting directly in to my room. is there any hazards or health risks to me or my soon to be babies?
    Il be using passive intake through vents in the tent. So I’m worried the air will be hot and not rich enough in co2.
    Would I still be ok considering I only want grow like 2 plants ?
    Really hope to hear from someone experienced any recommendations will be appreciated.
    Thanks

2. No worries of toxicity but the odor can be a bit overwhelming in a closed environment during the flowering stage. You'll definitely need a high quality charcoal filter system.

3. Awesome. In your opinion is will there be enough airflow if I keep my window open 24hrs?
    I plan on getting mid level 4’ carbon filter?
    That’s should help with the smell.

4. If you leave the window open there will be plenty of c02 for that type of grow. Exhaust wise, you'll be getting extra oxygen from your girls, no hazard there.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

5. Only possible problem I can think of is if your using hid lighting or really hot leds. If your exhausting into the same room, you'd just be pulling all that hot air back into the tent. Imo try to get a taller tent, my space is 2'x1.5'x4' and it's just enough for one plant. 3' tall would be a struggle I think

6. Id say you intake should be from the around the window and exhaust it into the vent with a carbon filter

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

7. If you keep the window open 24hrs it's gonna get cold. You need some way of getting a pipe to the outside. And make sure the pipe is hidden. You could use a small extraction pipe like 2 inches or 3 inches wide that would still flprodice enough airflow and buy a 2 or 3 inch fan.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. forget the tent

partition the closet

even dump the clothes elswhere ..lol

leave window ajar

good luck

9. Exhaust air will probably be hotter and contain less co2 than fresh air.
    Exhausting into the same room is undesirable unless the room is huge.

Amazon has all sorts of air conditioning vents to install in windows.
    Other HVAC supplies can also help.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I don’t have heaps of room for anything too tall.
    What would you recommend for minimum height?